Eric Atreides

Venom: Let There Be Carnage l October 1 2021 | NOT getting delayed

11 hours ago, filmlover said:

Dune will definitely be moving again soon since this move puts it right between this movie and Bond.

Was just thinking the same thing. If WB knows any better they'll move it to December and Matrix 4 to the spring. 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:27 AM, tonytr87 said:

Was just thinking the same thing. If WB knows any better they'll move it to December and Matrix 4 to the spring. 

The trailer for DUne on the Wonder Woman DVD does not have an exact release date.

I’m still sad we can’t see color in this one but this looks like the goofiness has been turned up to eleven so I’m excited. I’m down for domesticated Venom.

Have a soft spot for the first film, it’s not a good movie by any means but it is a lot of fun and the still the best live action Spider-Man related film since 2012. 

• ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 2

11 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Why would they put him in the trailer even if he's showing up? That would be the thing that drives theatrical word of mouth.

Cause Source/Leaker/Hype Men are dumb and say dumb things!