Eric Duncan

Venom: Let There Be Carnage l October 1 2021 | NOT getting delayed

On 8/12/2021 at 12:38 PM, BadOlCatSylvester said:

Nice copium you got there. Can I have some?

Seriously, these delays always start out small before escalating to huge levels. This virus is unpredictable, people.

This guy we are talking about has been saying "THe Pandemic will be over in a month"s for over a year now.....

Edited by dudalb

31 minutes ago, Chicago said:

I'm intrigued that Andy Serkis is directing this. Wonder if his directing is as good as his acting 

Remember that really boring Jungle Book movie WB dumped onto Netflix? That was him.

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, dudalb said:

This guy we are talking about has been saying "THe Pandemic will be over in a month"s for over a year now.....

You know EC made all of seven posts last year and only regularly started posting again this July, right? 

*double checks*

No, wait.  Eight posts, but one of them was in Jan of 2020 so it hardly counts.

Don't know who you think your thinking of, but it wasn't EmpireCity.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

You know EC made all of seven posts last year and only regularly started posting again this July, right? 

*double checks*

No, wait.  Eight posts, but one of them was in Jan of 2020 so it hardly counts.

Don't know who you think your thinking of, but it wasn't EmpireCity.

Anyway, that's my sole comment about this.  Well aside from: The Ignore List is Your Friend. 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, EmpireCity said:

@Free Eric might want to look at this above.  

Taken care of. However, I suggest next time you use the Report button. I was in the middle of Free Guy, so i couldn’t do anything until right now, and reporting makes it easier for the staff to know about a problem

• Like 2

3 hours ago, poweranimals said:

That was actually released? 😦

Released as Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle. According to Wikipedia, it had a limited release, but aside from that it was Netflix only.

Edited by Porthos

11 hours ago, AJG said:

Remember that really boring Jungle Book movie WB dumped onto Netflix? That was him.

Tbf it felt like neither WB nor Netflix bothered to put much resource into actually finishing it. It's like a beta reel of a movie.

Edited by cookie

On 8/13/2021 at 2:52 PM, AJG said:

I have to agree. I was interested in a Jungle Book movie that went back to the original Kipling novel rather then just rehash the Disney versioin, but Serkis's film was just plain dull.

Anyway if this movie does not work out, Serkis has his acting gig as Alfred in "The Batman" to fall back on, since that is going to be a trilogy of films.