Eric Duncan

Venom: Let There Be Carnage l October 1 2021 | NOT getting delayed

8 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Probably not. It's 100% dropping by at least 50 mil in China but should make around 700 mil.

Why is it dropping in China for sure? Not trying to argue but I’m genuinely curious as to why you think that? 

10 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Why is it dropping in China for sure? Not trying to argue but I’m genuinely curious as to why you think that? 

Maybe Venom and Tom Hardy have gay sex in this one

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

you gotta be kidding me

Oh yea, baby. When I do that ten year 2018 retrospective Venom is making it in. I have though about this movie more than I thought about the Favourite, Roma, and Green Book combined. I could probably get an essay just out of Eddie Brock's Youtube show, where an apparently credible journalist spends his time riding around on motorcycles yelling at people about conspiracy theories.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

I could probably get an essay just out of Eddie Brock's Youtube show, where an apparently credible journalist spends his time riding around on motorcycles yelling at people about conspiracy theories.

whoa man that's really wild. 

you should check out tim story's fantastic four, that film's like a fucking acid trip man! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

whoa man that's really wild. 

you should check out tim story's fantastic four, that film's like a fucking acid trip man! 

Honestly more interesting than about 12/15 movies I've seen in 2019! I've gone so far on the pretentious scale that I've gone past the whole "liking good movies" thing and moved on to saying "how interesting and weird" about bad movies. Me and Futurist will be releasing a double album soon.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Haha 3

Just now, WittyUsername said:

Out of curiosity, is Sony still holding out hope that Tom Hardy’s Venom will crossover with the MCU, or have they given up on that by this point?

they don't need to, given that they had more success with Venom than most of Marvel's new entries.

Also I recognize my stanning for Venom is weird but its a toxic combination of watching too many good movies and getting bored by them and Film Twitter infecting and subsequently rotting my brain.

Edited by Cmasterclay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Venom was really the warning shot that gave us Cats

I mean, not really. Venom was just another early-2000's superhero film; interchangeable with something like Affleck's Daredevil. Cats is some weird fever dream

Just now, TMP said:

I mean, not really. Venom was just another early-2000's superhero film; interchangeable with something like Affleck's Daredevil. Cats is some weird fever dream

venom isn't even as weird as daredevil tbh. people who like to pretend hardy's performance was weird and subversive need to bask in this glory

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Is this really still coming out 2020?? This could be the highest grossing funnybook film of that year then.

Silly you thinking Eternals wont easily do 1 Billie :hahaha:

Edited by CJohn
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

venom isn't even as weird as daredevil tbh. people who like to pretend hardy's performance was weird and subversive need to bask in this glory

This is Extremely Good but I can't decide whether the fact that Colin was most certainly on some insane drugs enhances or diminishes this achievement.