AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

I'd say Brave is probably the closest Pixar has been to a "straight" movie, since there's little humor actually involving Merida. As far as consistent earnestness goes, though, I'd probably give that to Wall-e. It has chuckles but it mostly takes itself pretty seriously Definitely hoping they treat Arlo's story with the sensitivity it calls for

Edited by tribefan695

I'd say Brave is probably the closest Pixar has been to a "straight" movie, since there's little humor actually involving Merida. As far as consistent earnestness goes, though, I'd probably give that to Wall-e. It has chuckles but it mostly takes itself pretty seriously Definitely hoping they treat Arlo's story with the sensitivity it calls for

Yeah, although Wall-E has some "silent comedy" in the first act, they even used Keaton and Chaplin films as inspirations.

Edited by FancyArcher

Every family who asks their kids what they want to do this Thanksgiving: 

"Hey kids! Want to go to the Creation Museum?"

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Hmm, want to go see the new Disney movie?"

"YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As a Christian I've got to say that crazy American fundamentalist make us look bad.

In this situation I don't think this guy is pissed, just trying to find a way to gain more people to come to his creation museum.

• Like 1

Egads tribefan, you should have warned that you've directly linked to his blog. We don't need to give more clicks to his cray cray.
He seems pretty harmless, actually. The post is more amusing than scary. Btw, the junior novelization and Golden Books are now out for this. Careful where you look if you want to avoid spoilers