AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

Sure. The first two Toy Stories have a better RT score than TS3 or Up.

Oh come off of it. Toy Story 1 and 2 only have their high RT score since they released before the website was established. Toy Story 3 had a 100% until like the 140th review if I remember correctly, and it has the highest post-website wide release rating. Toy Story 3 would've been a 100% if it was before RT as well. Such a BS argument from the TS3 haters "It didn't get 100% on RT; it's not as good at the others!" smh

• Like 2

But remember, I am not a TS3 hater. :) I am just Saying it's not a classic, that's all.

If Return of the Jedi is a classic, then TS3 is a classic. Actually, no, that's not a good argument. How about this?

Toy Story is the only trilogy where all three films are classics. If you say TS3 is not a classic, then I must conclude that you don't think TS1 or TS2 are classics. It's all or nothing

Return of the Jedi wasn't a classic either. And I can like the first two Toy Stories much more than the Third.

You can like them much more; that doesn't mean its true :P Toy Story 1 is the worst of the three movies but it's still a fantastic film. Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 are ridiculously better with both being funny and having heartfelt moments.

Return of the Jedi wasn't a classic either. And I can like the first two Toy Stories much more than the Third.

TS3 perfectly caps the best trilogy of all-time. Ending of TS3 is just pure magic and it is a modern classic.  :)

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Woah, Toy Story worse than Toy Story 3? That is like Saying Return of the Jedi is better than a New Hope.

Except it's not like saying that. At all. Since you LOVE using RT as a barometer on how to judge movies, let's take a look:

Toy Story - 100%

Toy Story 3 - 99%

A New Hope - 93%

Return of the Jedi - 73%

Toy Story 3 is the perfect third film, whereas Return of the Jedi (though still a great movie) is a good example of how third films can disappoint critically

Edited by Blankments

Actually, I didn't bring up RT here. I disagree with a lot of movie ratings on RT or IMDB.Return of the King was a better Third film than TS3.

You actually did:

Sure. The first two Toy Stories have a better RT score than TS3 or Up.

And no, it definitely wasn't.

Fixed.

... This I won't disagree with :P

Actually, I didn't bring up RT here. I disagree with a lot of movie ratings on RT or IMDB.Return of the King was a better Third film than TS3.

You're entitled to your opinion but ROTK is definitely not way better and personally, ROTK is worst of the LOTR trilogy while TS3 is the best of TS trilogy.