AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

It's coming out in the Holiday season. However, competition is tough, so who knows. Personally I still think Inside Out will have better legs than this.

I think it will be like this at the momentInside Out: 77/294 ( near a 4x)The Good Dino: 62/201(about a 3.25x)

It's coming out in the Holiday season. However, competition is tough, so who knows. Personally I still think Inside Out will have better legs than this.

It's difficult to gauge imo. I have the feeling INSIDE OUT is gonna be like RATATOUILLE with a bigger opening. On the other hand, TGD's advantage is the holiday legs plus the fact that kids love dinos. We'll see.

• Like 1

Not necessarily.l, it helps though. The thing is that for starters Winter 2015 is rather crowded. also I think that Inside Out will br a better recieved film.

I think that's a given. I have the feeling that adults will love INSIDE OUT more than TGD and kids will respond the other way around. I want both to do well.

• Like 2

I think both should be closer to Pixar's stronger movies with Inside Out maybe one of their best ones yet.

Yes. I see both of these being really strong films. I like the concepts for both and i still hsve faith in Pixar even after Brave and Cars 2( or even Up yo some degree)
  • Like 2

And here we are again. RATATOUILLE is still the number one for me. I have the feeling INSIDE OUT is gonna challenge it as my favorite.

1. Finding Nemo2. Toy Story 23. Ratatouille4. Cars5. Monster's inc.6. Toy Story7. The incredibles8. Wall-e9. Monster's university10. Bug's Life11. Toy Story 312. Up13. Cars 214. BraveI love the first 7 on this list. I think Inside Out and The Good Dino will find good position on this list.
  • Like 1