AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

according to a poster here (who really knows his shit), it isn't. Sadly :(.

lol. who would that be?

I agree, if you're not going to reveal your source then don't say anything at all. Otherwise its trollish. 

And yes, even though I have lost a lot of faith in Pixar, just like my favourite sports team, I go out to see their movies anyway hoping for the greatness I've seen in them.

So, reveal or, keep a lid on it.

• Like 2

I don't get why more people aren't seeing the glaring similarities to IA myself. Color me unimpressed.

Ice Age was essentially "Three Prehistoric Animals and a Baby". Here the relationship seems it's going to be more like a teenager and his younger brother.

And speculating off the title and premise, I imagine part of the subtext of the film will be humanity's relationship with animals. How the rest of the "dominant" dinosaur species in the film treat the human race may be similar to how we treat "lesser" animals in real life.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

It's a sci-fi drama. BOM isn't always completely on the nose categorizing films. 

Personally, until Ridley Scott shows he's capable of making a single competent film again, I'm writing off everything he does.

The thing is there's another sci-fi movie opening with it. Ha ha. That's good for TGD. lol

• Like 1