sfran43

Tuesday Numbers: AQM $3.9M +51%

1 hour ago, sfran43 said:

It seems like BB is just rolling along at a modest enough pace to ensure that it is not a flop. 

Depending on how the ww figures shake out this film likely could be in the black just on box office.

Question is whether a BB direct sequel happens OR the Director gets his wish to do an all CGI animated Cybertronian War prequel to the whole Bayverse saga. 

1 hour ago, Captain Craig said:

Question is whether a BB direct sequel happens OR the Director gets his wish to do an all CGI animated Cybertronian War prequel to the whole Bayverse saga. 

if animation is as incredible and groundbreaking as Spiderverse plus the same quality of writing and voice work, bring it! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

It's crazy strong over the past 2 weekdays. Can get to 1.15B WW wouldn't surprise me. It has 70M+ left in the tank domestic, based on the WW holds over the past few days, it can do another 70M OS and Japan can add 10-20M.

• Astonished 2

7 minutes ago, sfran43 said:

Meh... I am finally hitting a point where I don't know what to think about this film anymore. A good day is wiped out by several bad ones. Or in this case a mediocre Tuesday, the day it should be doing gang busters.

3 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Meh... I am finally hitting a point where I don't know what to think about this film anymore. A good day is wiped out by several bad ones. Or in this case a mediocre Tuesday, the day it should be doing gang busters.

Its s mediocre performer. Simple as that 

AQUAMAN is just crushing it worldwide! Fun to watch. Its domestic total is great but it's not like it's that surprising to me. It's the international gross that is stunning. Obviously it's being boosted by a stellar performance in China but it's being embraced everywhere.

• Like 6

Just now, John Marston said:

Its s mediocre performer. Simple as that 

yep, the worst kind. not a flop but far from rousing success. it's a victim of unrealistic expectations though Disney encouraged them thought their shills who were predicting Xmas domination all over online movie sites and YT channels.

• Like 2