Eric Atreides

Jan 11-13 Weekend Thread l Upside 19.6M, Aquaman 17.3M, Dog 11.3M, ITSV 9M. Aquaman crosses 1 BILLION DOLLARS WW. Win Gold accounts - link in first post.

14 minutes ago, DAJK said:

To anyone who’s seen OTBOS, should I go out of my way to see it today, or is it something I can wait for a more convenient day to see? 

It’s good. Not something you have to see ASAP, but it’s solid for what it is.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

It is just a generic biopic. You are better off watching the RBG documentary from last year instead.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It’s good. Not something you have to see ASAP, but it’s solid for what it is.

Sounds good, if I get enough homework done during the day I’ll check it out in the evening, if not I’ll wait till it’s at the theatre on campus in a few months. Not gonna sacrifice things I need to get done. Thanks!

1 minute ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

And I wonder if it wouldn't go even higher if STX had promoted it better and if Kevin Hart didn't have controversy around him at the moment.

If these numbers are enough to get him reinstated as Oscar host: :blink:

It won’t though. Everybody sounds like they just want to move on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

If these numbers are enough to get him reinstated as Oscar host: :blink:

It won’t though. Everybody sounds like they just want to move on.

The Oscars only wanted a public apology from him, sounds like he's the one who didn't want the drama/heat on the night for his past tweets

• Thanks 1

The Upside doing well despite sitting on the shelf for a while as one of the last Weinstein films before they closed reminds me that The Current War and Polaroid are still unreleased (after having been promoted in 2017). Wonder if this success will lead other studios to finally rescue them from movie limbo lol.