Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

19 hours ago, Maggie said:

Paramount should have kept the November release date for this and moved TG2 to next summer. Now, i really doubt they're gonna make any good money on TG2

Oh and i forgot, John Wick releases on the MI7 date, so evidently MI7 will move.

Paramount messed up here. As i said, they should have kept the Nov date.

8 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

why would they shut down? once you are vaccinated, no need to worry about dying , if you choose not to, you know the risk

They’re in the UK where the vaccine still hasn’t been offered to under 30’s yet and second doses are 12 weeks after the first. It stands to reason that a sizeable proportion of the production staff may not be fully (or even partly) vaccinated.

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

So those vaccines work for all strains of the virus? In the beginning they spread fear that vaccines won't work for the South African variant, and then Brazilian, now Indian   and who knows how many variants.

What if it's true and the virus was really released from a lab in China? I wouldn't put it past these elites...

You’re probably better off taking that to the main Covid thread.

On 8/6/2021 at 6:25 PM, lorddemaxus said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPyhWljRph/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=2daae958-2e59-4c2b-971a-e67b72b4652c&ig_mid=73397379-24B9-4D79-AF1C-FF2D04D39616

Filming wrapped. Also, that image is the first time I've seen middle-aged Tom Cruise actually look his age.

I wouldn't say he looks 59, but I would say he finally looks old enough to be approaching his late 40's...