grim22

Ghostbusters: Afterlife | November 19 2021 | Sony | Delayed again

8 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Plenty of people have always wanted a Ghostbusters 3

If this does less than the 2016 domestically, I would disagree. 

I think interest in GB isn’t as big as people think, it’s a bit cult these days. 

People always forget that even Ghostbusters 2 made way less than the first film. 

47 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

If this does less than the 2016 domestically, I would disagree. 

I think interest in GB isn’t as big as people think, it’s a bit cult these days. 

People always forget that even Ghostbusters 2 made way less than the first film. 

There was plenty of interest in a GB3 until Ramis passed away, at the very least. 

3 minutes ago, kitik said:

That was a legit good trailer. The massive change from previous Ghostbusters movies should be seen as a positive, as for once lame old Hollywood isn't just saying "here, have some more of the exact same thing".

I hope Gozer and the terror dogs aren't the villains again though. The animated series and video game showed some imagination, hope this movie follows suit

I don’t know how old a lot of you people are on here, but let me assure you....the kids of the 1980’s (I’m one of them) are all locked in after that trailer. They’ll bring their kids. 
This will be twice as big domestically as 2016. 

a tremendous teaser trailer. Just wait until they show us Murray and Aykroyd in the suits in the final trailer. 

I’m sensing a ton of apathy on here, just like the Top Gun trailer. Trust me....there’s a big audience waiting for these movies because they feel like true sequels to what they love, made with a reverence and quality full of nostalgic promise.  Both films are by far my most anticipated of next summer. 

Not wanting to start fanboy wars, but that trailer was markedly better than the WW84 trailer yesterday. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1