John Marston

MLK Weekend Thread: Glass - 40m 3 day, 47m 4 day| Aquaman passes 300m| Dragonball - 21m 5 day

Post Summer 2018 doms could look like,

1. AQM
  2. Grinch
  3. Venom
  4. BR (awards could get it to challenge Venom)
  5. ASIB
  6. WIR2
  7. ITSV (continuing great legs, small shot it could challenge WIR2 with a big awards bump)
  8. MPR
  9. Halloween
  10. FB2 (4-day hasn't come out but it added 4 theatres this weekend. Was 0.7m away from Halloween on Thu after 0.281 last FSS. Still not certain to go over Halloween.)

Edited by a2k

25 minutes ago, a2k said:

1. AQM
  2. Grinch
  3. Venom
  5. ASIB
  6. WIR2
  7. ITSV (could challenge WIR2 with awards bump)
  8. CRA
  9. MPR (could beat CRA)
  10. Halloween (FB2's 4-day hasn't come out but it added 4 theatres this weekend. Was 0.7m away from Halloween on Thu after 0.281 last FSS. Still not certain to go over Halloween.)

CRA is a Summer movie, though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

How exactly?

is 40 away from 200 after monday. i didn't fully think it through that time but realised that it needs to add 4x the 4-day weekend, which is tough. will need to continue extraordinary legs and need a big awards bump. edited the post.

53 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

CRA is a Summer movie, though.

removed it from the list.

Very happy for "Glass".  Been waiting for that sequel for almost 20 years.  I was  pleased with the film.   It definitely stands out with all the formula driven comic book stories being released.   Congrats to "Dragon Ball", it's by far one of the most popular animated franchises in History.   The Live Action failed because the filmmakers and writers did not stay true to the original property to make it a faithful adaptation...fans all over the globe rejected it which is why it barely cracked 60 WW.   If they do a faithful live action, watch out.  You see what this movie did on limited release and limited screens?  Imagine if it got a wide release.   "Broly" is also one of the most popular characters in the franchise as well.   

15 hours ago, a2k said:

1. AQM
  2. Grinch
  3. Venom
  5. ASIB
  6. WIR2
  7. ITSV (continuing great legs, small shot it could challenge WIR2 with a big awards bump)
  8. MPR
  9. Halloween
  10. FB2 (4-day hasn't come out but it added 4 theatres this weekend. Was 0.7m away from Halloween on Thu after 0.281 last FSS. Still not certain to go over Halloween.)

I think it will already challenge Venom. I had $20.4m OS week and a 20% week to week drop, DOM it still has 6m - 7m  left and OS only needs 2.5 multi from this weekend. And it's biggest market (Japan will easly do more than that multiplier from it's latest weekend) Corpse projected that it would do atleast $20m more in Japan). 

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, pepsa said:

I think it will already challenge Venom. I had $20.4m OS week and a 20% week to week drop, DOM it still has 6m - 7m  left and OS only needs 2.5 multi from this weekend. And it's biggest market (Japan will easly do more than that multiplier from it's latest weekend) Corpse projected that it would do atleast $20m more in Japan). 

It was just about domestic.

• Like 2