Jump to content
Dear Eric Hansen

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

The incident happened when Jude was supposedly going to leave I Heart Huckabees for a Nolan movie, well after Memento was released. It's widely reported that Nolan was going to make The Prestige before Batman Begins at first, and the timeline fits with IHH being a 2004 release. Huckabees is also the movie set where David O had that tirade on Lily Tomlin. From the Daily Beast:

 

I heart Huckabees was probably not shoot when they wanted to start that shoot (and started to cast right after 3 kings) if the story is true at all:

https://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/19/movies/the-nudist-buddhist-borderlineabusive-lovein.html

 

I doubt you get to even try to bully a now star Batman director about giant studio's movies casting. Or the media got the coverage wrong and movie project mixed up, because yes the era where he wanted to make the Prestige juste before Batman would fit directly with I Heart release date.

Edited by Barnack
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Oscar nom for playing Christopher Nolan?

Ben Affleck nomination for The Way Back, Pattinson nomination for Tenet. Get both of 2021's Batmen in there

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Any trailer views numbers? 

2.3M views on the main channel. Not too bad. It is not in the same league as WW84 though. That seems like a much more anticipated film.

Edited by doublejack
clarification
Link to post
Share on other sites

The trailer was perfect. I don't need a trailer for a Nolan movie to explain the story to me.

Just show me some good visuals and some dialogue because I'm already sold.😀

 

One thing is for sure. We are going to leave the movie theater and have our minds blown for many reasons. 😄

  • Like 1
  • Not Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, doublejack said:

2.3M views on the main channel. Not too bad. It is not in the same league as WW84 though. That seems like a much more anticipated film.

 

I would guess Tenet will make most of its money through word of mouth, not the opening weekend. WW84 should open pretty damn huge after the previous Wonder Woman grossed over $400M domestic, but legs will probably be a lot worse. Such is life in the world of sequels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

 

I would guess Tenet will make most of its money through word of mouth, not the opening weekend. WW84 should open pretty damn huge after the previous Wonder Woman grossed over $400M domestic, but legs will probably be a lot worse. Such is life in the world of sequels. 

Also the box office situation is not exactly what it was a couple of years ago...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, I can't stand the tension of "will this open on July 17th, or will it move?". It'll be nice to get some clarity on the the situation with movies, productions and theatres in general at some point soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Man, I can't stand the tension of "will this open on July 17th, or will it move?". It'll be nice to get some clarity on the the situation with movies, productions and theatres in general at some point soon.

It won't. If it does, it will be a Disaster for film as well as region it release.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.