Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 4:22 AM, antovolk said:

There's an IndieWire Zoom webinar happening - NY/LA apparently only make up to 12-14% of domestic box office according to Paramount’s head of US distribution - but he’s bullish on Tenet still opening on 17th…thinking it might not necessarily move if NY/LA aren’t open...

Both L.A and NY made up of 4% of the US population but somehow they contributed 12-14%, that means a lot

1 hour ago, CloneWars said:

I think with all the riots a second wave has to be coming in three weeks. Way too many people close to each other.

or riots are sign of peoples desire to gtfo of the house

• ...wtf 3
  • Knock It Off 3

The remaining summer movies will all move to fall/winter which will make the end of the year crowded. Without a vaccine, if movies keep the dates in the fall/winter, they'll all lose lots of money. Just scrap this year and hope for a vaccine for next year

There are a few (non-substantial) reports that Disney might be considering putting Mulan on VOD in some form. It's very likely not making it's current release date. They might just bump One and Only Ivan or something and move Mulan to early fall but July is looking real out of reach

44 minutes ago, Maggie said:

The remaining summer movies will all move to fall/winter which will make the end of the year crowded. Without a vaccine, if movies keep the dates in the fall/winter, they'll all lose lots of money. Just scrap this year and hope for a vaccine for next year

I doubt it will be that crowded, expect some movies like Godzilla vs. Kong, Conjuring 3, even Dune to be pushed back into 2021

Looking at the other days WB announced COVID-19 schedule changes, it's likely that we get an official announcement on Monday or Tuesday. Considering that WW 1984 hasn't been removed from the Roadshow website, I assume WB still hasn't made a decision on that film yet (I really doubt that's gonna be the first post-reopening film they release).

Edited by lorddemaxus