Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

9 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

if this is really a movie about a black scientist and a white scientist going back to the 50s i'm gonna say that I WAS RIGHT when i said this would be green book part 2.

Nolan knows what he has to do to win Best Picture.

9 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

if this is really a movie about a black scientist and a white scientist going back to the 50s i'm gonna say that I WAS RIGHT when i said this would be green book part 2.

• Astonished 1

It’s more a reference to this movie possibly being a movie about a black scientist going back to the 50’s. 

One of the 3 main characters in Timeless is a black scientist who travels back to various points in American history. He actually says, “I am black, there’s literally no place in American history that would be awesome for me,” in the first episode. It’s a recurring theme throughout the series. 

The other recurring theme is the sexism the female character faces. 

30 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

It sounds vaguely like Netflix’s Dark, one of my favorite shows ever that deals with time travel and it’s consequences in a way that hasn’t been done by any other film, tv show, or book. 

Season 1 was soooo good.......Don't think S2, whenver it comes out, will be able to replicate S1 but I am keenly awaiting.

15 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Exactly, it could win the Oscar and make a ton of money in China.

On 4/10/2019 at 10:51 PM, tonytr87 said:

He's an auteur. They play around with similar themes, concepts, visual ideas from movie to movie. 

not really, you can be an auteur and not make all your films the same. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Avatree said:

woah woah woah woah. What?? That is amazing. 🤣

it's quite bad. they have to stop a time travelling racist who wants to prevent rosa parks from sitting on that bus. maybe that's who RPatz is playing here.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's quite bad. they have to stop a time travelling racist who wants to prevent rosa parks from sitting on that bus. maybe that's who RPatz is playing here.

seriously that's incredible.