Eric Duncan

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Zimmer is awesome but he is busy. I don't mind someone else handling one of Nolan's films just once.

Didn't Ludwig win an oscar for something recently? He is going to be fine with Nolan's direction. 

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Didn't Ludwig win an oscar for something recently? He is going to be fine with Nolan's direction. 

Yes he won for Black Panther.

Personally I low key really love the work he does on Creed even if he's piggybacking off the legacy of the series' music

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Yes he won for Black Panther.

Personally I low key really love the work he does on Creed even if he's piggybacking off the legacy of the series' music

Yeah that's it.

If he also done the awesome piece for Creed, than he is more than welcome to do score for this. 

The music was what elevated Creed.

Just now, jking123 said:

Bond is trash and I dunno if Fukunaga and Phoebe waller bridge can salvage the script.

Im still gonna work on the assumption this movie is hiding something. Inception part deux or otherwise.

If Phoebe can do as much as she did for Killing Eve, then I think they are in a safe hands. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Caine and Branagh both better have monologues in this.

You know what? Fuck it, just make the entire movie about Caine and Branagh monologuing at each other.

Caine needs to do the closing monologue or speech.