Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

On 7/20/2019 at 8:26 PM, Alli said:

so there are more videos on youtube of cars moving backwards. it seems this is indeed a sci-fi movie of some sorts.

I'd prefer that way, more interesting than just being an action spy film.

3 minutes ago, TServo2049 said:

Well, Nolan’s right on schedule for another time-and/or-reality-bending movie. Inception was in 2010, and Memento was in 2000.

True, providing a good start of a new decade of films.

2010s has been a relatively down decade I think, may the 2020s be better.

Edited by NCsoft
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, NCsoft said:

I'd prefer that way, more interesting than just being an action spy film.

40 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Inception all over again? 🤔

25 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

"Tenet is just a bunch of bullshit !?"

Hear this, Tenet is about : 2 spy agencies based on different timelines , one is in the past and only knows how to travel forward in time the other more modern timeline knows how to go in the past and the whole key of going both ways in time got destroyed unknowingly in the mid 80s and both team of spies chase against time and each other to save humankind's future or make humankind's future.

Its forward,backward and present at the same time and all of this is happening in their minds

Edited by NamakFiskKa

Pretty much all of Nolan's films going back to TDK have gotten a teaser a year before but WB has changed their marketing strategy lately when it comes to trailers. Combined with the late-ish shooting start, I'm thinking we won't get a teaser till Joker, if not later.

On 7/26/2019 at 5:55 PM, Jonwo said:

Isn't Warner Bros planning to show WW1984's first teaser in December? I think October or November is more likely. 

Yup but showing multiple teasers in one month isn't at all a problem. Tenet is a lock for SW9, question is doing a teaser before that, which I bet they will and if they do, October/November would be far too small a gap. But still hoping this month/week

• Like 1