Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

We have enough franchise films. Why on earth would anyone want Nolan to do franchise films when he can do original films?

Someone has to revive the Mighty Ducks for me and Nolan has the clout to do it

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Hey Folks, if anyone is seeing SW9 on Liemax please confirm if Tenet Prologue is there. I am bought liemax tickets for saturday just bcos of   the prologue. otherwise I would seen it in Dolby or even regular digital 2d.

You're doing nothin but helping the mouse™. Just search up twitter tomorrow and you can find it lmao

12 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Hey Folks, if anyone is seeing SW9 on Liemax please confirm if Tenet Prologue is there. I am bought liemax tickets for saturday just bcos of   the prologue. otherwise I would seen it in Dolby or even regular digital 2d.

I think it's gonna be hit-or-miss. Disney controls which theaters will have the Prologue with SW9.

14 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I'm talking about the 2006 masterpiece (the director's cut of course).

i was about to agree with you that the movie rules pretty heavy and might be his best but the directors cut??? sorry no. ruins the first act in a pretty unforgivable way.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, TMP said:

You're doing nothin but helping the mouse™. Just search up twitter tomorrow and you can find it lmao

The 6 minute prologue? I doubt it.

1 minute ago, jking123 said:

prologue is already up online. Think it wa online yesterday tbh.

For real?

Edited by stephanos13