Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

1 minute ago, Jake Gittes said:

Even after, Sicario and Arrival both starred women and in BR49 the female supporting cast easily outshone the dudes. 

Yeah, but one is a virtual prostitute, one is a real one, one gets killed violently midway through, another is missing an eye, one is a resurrected CGI effect/double, and one is actually a legitimate human being...but stuck for their entire life in a dome.

Family Feud says:

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

RIP Letterboxd

Maybe it's just my feed, but Letterboxd isn't really super cinebro. They definitely are there, but there's a huge contingent of queer film twitter and commie film twitter on the site as well. Definitely one of the more woke places for film discussion.

1 minute ago, CoolEric258 said:

Maybe it's just my feed, but Letterboxd isn't really super cinebro. They definitely are there, but there's a huge contingent of queer film twitter and commie film twitter on the site as well. Definitely one of the more woke places for film discussion.

jesus.

2 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Counterpoint: no

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Yeah, but one is a virtual prostitute, one is a real one, one gets killed violently midway through, another is missing an eye, one is a resurrected CGI effect/double, and one is actually a legitimate human being...but stuck for their entire life in a dome.

Family Feud says:

Point taken but it's one of those cases where I find it more important that for the most part the characters were interesting and the performances very good.