Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Another small tidbit we can add is that costume designer Jeffrey Kurland is joining the film after working with Nolan on Inception and Dunkirk. His other credits include Christopher McQuarrie’s Mission: Impossible – Fallout, Steven Soderbergh’s Ocean’s Eleven, and Michael Mann’s Collateral.

Suits , lots of sleek suits , Turtleneck Jackets and Trench Coats

Edited by NamakFiskKa
  • Haha 2

They're getting all these shooting locations down, but we still don't know the full cast. First three actors were all great, so hopefully we see the rest of the cast filled out too.

3 minutes ago, TMP said:

Weird name.

Nice to see the cast filling up. ATJ and Pattinson in the same movie is pretty funny since ATJ lost out to the Pattman recently.

I'm just happy ATJ is going to be in a new high profile movie at all. There was a period of time where he wasn't in much...

1 minute ago, Slambros said:

I'm just happy ATJ is going to be in a new high profile movie at all. There was a period of time where he wasn't in much...

Nocturnal Animals helped him no doubt.

• Like 1

According to Deadline, it's about international espionage so WB has managed to get a Nolan spy film after missing out on Bond.

It's quite a good title as it means a principle or belief. 

Edited by Jonwo

16 minutes ago, TMP said:

Weird name.

Nice to see the cast filling up. ATJ and Pattinson in the same movie is pretty funny since ATJ lost out to the Pattman recently.

Watch him be to this movie what Topher Grace was to Interstellar.

Just now, filmlover said:

Watch him be to this movie what Topher Grace was to Interstellar.

Get Nic Hoult for that role. Get Armie Hammer for the Timothee Chalamet in Interstellar role. Have all the Batmen who screen tested in this movie!

11 minutes ago, Slambros said:

And what a glorious time for the moviegoing public that was 😃

Spoiler

I kid... kinda. I understand he's supposed to be good in Nocturnal Cats or whatever it was, he just stunk out loud in everything I've seen him in