Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

14 hours ago, TMP said:

The new :apocalypse:?

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

make it so! :hahaha:

I second this, by the way. I really never thought the purple guy properly conveyed the right emotions. 

11 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

I second this, by the way. I really never thought the purple guy properly conveyed the right emotions. 

I always felt like :apocalypse: fit in situations where it's a sarcastic disbelief because the one who uses it secretly knows the other person is right, lmao.

Nolan I feel would be more of a genuine "you did not just fucking say that".

nolandisbelief.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

mfw i see someone shooting on digital nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

mfw i see a well-developed female character who's not deadnolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

mfw the actor in my movie gets cast as batman so i'll have to spend another press junket answering questions about a franchise i haven't been involved in for nearly a decade nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

it's good!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TMP said:

Yeah? Why'd it take so long to notice :apocalypse:

For some strange reason I genuinely thought it was the regular Pattinson pic until we started talking about the :apocalypse:emoji, and now I need to figure out what's wrong with my brain.

nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

Edited by Lucas

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

When someone tries to argue with me that The Favourite is such an original movie :

The Favorite was a good movie, but it did not do anything that BBC historical dramas have been doing for about 40 years....

In fact one BBC Drama "The First Churchills" covered exactly the same ground.

Edited by dudalb
  • Knock It Off 2

58 minutes ago, Lucas said:

For some strange reason I genuinely thought it was the regular Pattinson pic until we started talking about the :apocalypse:emoji, and now I need to figure out what's wrong with my brain.

when someone takes TMP post seriously  nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

mfw i see someone shooting on digital nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

mfw i see a well-developed female character who's not deadnolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

mfw the actor in my movie gets cast as batman so i'll have to spend another press junket answering questions about a franchise i haven't been involved in for nearly a decade nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

it's good!

Mfw an asshat goes into a war zone just to be in his local paper.nolandisbelief.png&key=e81a7ffe92749f9d3

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

"Tenet"'s overall budget is a reported €200 million   about 250M dollars

https://news.err.ee/953516/government-meeting-thursday-to-mull-5-million-loan-in-nolan-movie-support

That is euros. So around $224m. That makes it super exciting. There has to be Sci-fi angle to this. Just plain action movie won’t cost so much. Plus it does not have big stars who have to be paid upfront.

9 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

That is euros. So around $224m. That makes it super exciting. There has to be Sci-fi angle to this. Just plain action movie won’t cost so much. Plus it does not have big stars who have to be paid upfront.

Didn’t TDKR cost around that much?

On 6/12/2019 at 7:04 PM, TMP said:

Yeah? Why'd it take so long to notice :apocalypse:

Thats spartacus btw.. 

Nolan is a thief! I co stared in a short film in 2008 thats posted on my fb in which that spinner thing is how the film closes... and now this!.. i call tenet little joint butts on which i stick my boogers so to annoy my best half ^^ geez chris 

200.gif

This is what i got when searching for nolan disbelief 😕

TTVOMJ

8 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am sure salaries itself would have increased quite a bit from 1st part.

@Barnack do you know why budget increased so much from TDK?

I am not sure we know the budget for either those movies, but inflation adjusted to rise production year Dark Knight rumored $185m net would have become 206m, not that far from the rumored 230M for dark Knight rises.

But I am not sure if any of those figure are true, Spider Man 3 made around that time got  a 299.76m net budget.

• Like 1