Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

7 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Done. Low quality tho.

Can you PM me too?

I like how Nolan occasionally premieres trailers with movies before they debut online. The second trailer for TDKR (the one with the football stadium coming down) was attached to Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol on it’s OW and wasn’t officially released until the Monday after that. 

More studios should do that.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Avatree said:

a new protagonist surely just refers to, it's someone you haven't met before because it's a new original film?

nothing to do with him being black....

Nolan once again being a leader in the industry... Throwing shade at superhero movies. 

• Haha 1

I am not sure if dropping teaser in such way will help or hurt the building buzz, especially attached it to a movie(H&S) that i believe its audience isn't the demo that nolan want to target  , this is quite a new strategy for such buzz feed nolan's film, quite a risky move. Hope it paid off.....  

13 hours ago, ban1o said:

Dunkirk was good but I couldn't understand the British accents a third of time and it didn't really have characters to me. Also all the young white British guys with brown hair were sometimes hard to differentiate  so that's actually my least fave Nolan movie lmao (I know ...petty reasons). This seems more up my alley. Seems Inception-esque which is my favorite Nolan film. 

Don't know much about what the British Army was like in 1940, do we?

Edited by dudalb

7 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

I am not sure if dropping teaser in such way will help or hurt the building buzz, especially attached it to a movie(H&S) that i believe its audience isn't the demo that nolan want to target  , this is quite a new strategy for such buzz feed nolan's film, quite a risky move. Hope it paid off.....  

you just have to look at social media to see how crazy the buzz is. This movie wont have a problem with buzz. Plus a Imax preview with SW is highly probable based on past history.

15 hours ago, ban1o said:

Dunkirk was good but I couldn't understand the British accents a third of time and it didn't really have characters to me. Also all the young white British guys with brown hair were sometimes hard to differentiate  so that's actually my least fave Nolan movie lmao (I know ...petty reasons). This seems more up my alley. Seems Inception-esque which is my favorite Nolan film. 

weird mood GIF

• Haha 1

Nolan tiers (haven't seen Following)

Effortless perfection worthy of his internet reputation:

1. TDK

2. Inception

3. The Prestige

4. Memento

5. Batman Begins

Trying way too hard with lots of valleys, but still some peaks

6. Interstellar

7. TDKR

Not trying hard enough, but still hits some highs

8. Insomnia

Dull/forgettable oscar bait with reductive narrative structure he's used far better before

9. Dunkirk

Edited by MovieMan89

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

Don't know much about what the British Army was like in 1940, do we?

ummm yes? what does that have to do with me finding it hard to differentiate between them? lol Just because it's accurate doesn't change that. 

Edited by ban1o