Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

21 hours ago, MrPink said:

Will Zimmer even have the time to work on Nolan's next 🤔

I'm doubting it.

He has the Spongebob movie, Wonder Woman 1984, Top Gun: Maverick (with Faltermeyer), and Dune.

Even if he uses ghostwriters for one or two of them, he's still coming close to stretching himself thin.

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/robert-pattinson-interview-high-life-nolan-netflix-1202056670/

Pattinson couldn’t explain the story if he tried. “Reading the script, you’re like… ‘huh?’” the actor said towards the end of a recent interview at A24’s Manhattan headquarters. “I feel like he must have invented something new — it’s incredibly dense, but also so meticulously thought out that it’s very easy to read. It’s cool.” He smiled and shook his head: “I don’t really understand how a lot of it works, but I’m very curious to find out!”

• Like 3
  • Astonished 3

On 4/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, Goffe said:

Great. Editing has always been a major issue in Nolan joints.

Are you kidding? Editing is one of his great hallmarks. The relentless pacing and great use of cross-cutting. 

Edited by tonytr87

If I believe the cinephile/Critics/dudebro polit buro, there have been only  2 new interesting directors doing blockbusters/franchise films in the last 15 years :

Nolan and his Padawan, Villeneuve

Imagine thinking that ... depressing.

16 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Pattison gonna work well since his acting (often) shows he doesn't seem to understand the scene or movie he s in.

Great casting.

:hahaha::bravo:

I love RPatz's redemption arc but this comment is solid gold.

Edited by Valonqar