Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Just now, reddevil19 said:

WB to run with "Untitled Chris Nolan Event Movie" posters and cinema standees.

Just a shadowy profile pic of Nolan.

The revealing of the name is going to be an event in an of itself. Just watch. 

Bullshit plot floating in the internet. I hope its true 🙂

Spoiler

it is a sci-fi action-thriller about time travel, with two intersecting storylines, one set in the near future and one in the 1950’s. John David Washington and Robert Pattinson are playing scientists who travel from the future to the past and get caught up in a conspiracy involving a femme fatale played by Elizabeth Debicki. Washington is the main, while Pattinson takes on a more antagonistic role.

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well

Edited by keysersoze123
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Hide contents

it is a sci-fi action-thriller about time travel, with two intersecting storylines, one set in the near future and one in the 1950’s. John David Washington and Robert Pattinson are playing scientists who travel from the future to the past and get caught up in a conspiracy involving a femme fatale played by Elizabeth Debicki. Washington is the main, while Pattinson takes on a more antagonistic role.

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well

Hot damn. Sounds amazing if true. 

• Like 1

Also supposed temporary title. I hope that is real one as well 🙂

Spoiler

Tempus fugit

Plot does rhyme with HR article this week.

Little is known about the new Nolan project but sources have described it as a globe-trotting adventure that has shades of the mind-bending nature of Inception but does involve the time continuum.  

Edited by keysersoze123

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

Hide contents

• I'm a fan of Lucy Boynton, but she's attached to Netflix's The Politician. Will she have the time to do this?
  • Rylance definitely can do it. The only upcoming films he has is Waiting for the Barbarians (in post-production) and Steven Spielberg's Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara film, which has been stuck in pre-production for the past two years
  • McAvoy also has a free schedule-all his upcoming projects (as listed on IMDb) are in post-production
  • Fichtner is a good choice, though he seems to have the most 'upcoming projects'-though there's no guarantee he'll actually do all of them

20 hours ago, MrPink said:

If I am John David Washington there is no way I'd time travel to the 50s, gawd damn

if this is really a movie about a black scientist and a white scientist going back to the 50s i'm gonna say that I WAS RIGHT when i said this would be green book part 2.

• Like 2