Eric Atreides

PAPA NOL∀N'S TENƎꓕ | August 26 internationally. September 2 "in select US cities" | 75% on RT after 228 reviews

Important and possibly urgent question:

Will the Shay like Tenet, if:

??

(PS: 10/10, as you can see, is pretty common in Shay's book - and 5/10 is pretty low, means I hated it. I am generous like that. :))
Edited by shayhiri

On 7/12/2019 at 11:09 PM, TServo2049 said:

Forget Batman vs. Superman. Forget Godzilla vs. Kong. The world needs Nolan vs. Cameron. Two directors locked in combat to produce the most epic movie of all time.

Nolan v. Cameron will probably be 2023 at the earliest, considering Nolan's recent work-rate and the scheduling of the Avatar sequels.

2020, however, is shaping up to be one hell of a directors' bar brawl-Nolan vs. Spielberg vs. Fincher vs. Wes Anderson vs. Villeneuve vs. Fukunaga vs. Zemeckis.

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Going by Dunkirk's timeline, a trailer for this with... Hobbs & Shaw?

IIRC the inception teaser was in front of Inglourious Basterds. My two dads Nolan and Tarantino need to team up again for this one.

On 7/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, Alexdube said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nothing personal Nolan

👏👏👏

T2 had one on the best use of practical effects seen in a movie.

I think TDKR  plane scene( in the beginning) was real and it was awesome too, but still T2 still is the king

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

IIRC the inception teaser was in front of Inglourious Basterds. My two dads Nolan and Tarantino need to team up again for this one.

I don’t know if I can handle trailers for Tenet and Cats dropping in the span of a week

19 minutes ago, Permanent Magnet said:

T2 had one on the best use of practical effects seen in a movie.

I think TDKR  plane scene( in the beginning) was real and it was awesome too, but still T2 still is the king

Helicopter under the overpass, flipping the semi truck and crashing this plane with no survivors are all amazing.

Sadly, King Cameron abdicated the throne of full-scale practical stunts after Titanic, and Nolan claimed the throne for himself. Not saying one or the other is better (Are you kidding?! I want Cameron to do another movie with lots of practical stuff!), but that’s the reality.

Edited by TServo2049
  • Like 1

Bold prediction :

movie will add unnecessary layers and layers of stuff to go from point A to point B so the bros and critics wlll unite in one battle cry :

"this movie was so clever and inteliigent and witty and brainy."

NOLAN IS THE CHOSEN ONE in a desolate sea of simpletons.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Knock It Off 1