CJohn

WHATEVER IT TAKES: AVENGERS OVER 300M OW | We are in the ENDGAME now | TREMENDOUS VICTORY! HATERS BE DAMNED!!! NEXT STOP: 400M OW!!!

The final chapter of the Avengers arrives in April with all the hype in the world. Will that be enough to crack the 300M OW before PIKA PIKA? I think so!

1 - The trailer is the most watched of all time, with no big money shots or repeat value, the hype is REAL;

2 - Infinity War was the real trailer for this and that movie grossed nearly 675M DOM;

3 - The CLIFFHANGER;

4 - Everyone knows this is the final chapter of the biggest franchise of all time, with the characters Iron Man and Captain America having their last appearences here;

5 - Superheroes are the hottest genre right now at the box office;

6 - The market wil be ready for a smash hit since on the first 4 months of the year only Captain Marvel, Dumbo and Shazam seem like prime candidates to make any real money.

TEAM IRON MAN (In):

CJohn - 302/700

TEAM THANOS (Out):

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, CJohn said:

4 - Everyone knows this is the final chapter of the biggest franchise of all time

Until Avengers 5 is announced two weeks later, having secretly started pre-production already.:sparta:

• Haha 6

Out. Only because I wonder if it's even technically possible, just how many people are ok with picking terrible seats?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WhiteWings said:

Out. Only because I wonder if it's even technically possible, just how many people are ok with picking terrible seats?

if it gets record number of theaters and screens than they won't have to pick bad seats. 

I'm obligated to join every CJohn 300m OW club. WITH YOU UNTIL THE END OF THE LINE

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1