YourMother the Edgelord

Tom And Jerry | Warner Animation Group | February 26, 2021

And of course this movie is terrible lol (based on letterboxd reviews, and that clip is awful too). WB has so many great animated characters but refuses to make a single good film with them.

Edited by lorddemaxus
15 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

And of course this movie is terrible lol (based on letterboxd reviews, and that clip is awful too). WB has so many great animated characters but refuses to make a single good film with them.

Letterboxd...

• Thanks 1
On 2/20/2021 at 9:38 PM, lorddemaxus said:

I thought the clip was fun 🤷‍♂️

This has presold about 20 tickets at my Cinemark local for Friday...it's funny, b/c it's sold 0 for Saturday, so I'm not really sure if the folks going are kids/young adults/seniors, since the tickets are spread across every Friday screening...

• Like 1
On 2/22/2021 at 9:58 AM, HouseOfTheSun said:

This movie looks like it would be an okay family film. I don’t trust letterboxd in the slightest 

I mean Letterboxd usually aligns with critics. IMDb sits at a 6.6 too and the very late embargo is not a good sign.

25% after 32 reviews

CRITICS CONSENSUS

It isn't the worst of the long-squabbling duo's feature-length adventures, but Tom & Jerry is disappointingly short on the anarchic spirit of their classic shorts.

• Sad 1

I went to see this movie at the Factoria AMC this afternoon.  A nice crowd of about 25 or so patrons.  If Regal Cinemas would open up, the Box Office could make a bit of a comeback.  I hope it pulled in close to 4M this weekend.

This was a pretty bad movie! It couldn’t keep my nor my son’s attention. It’s a shame too, because I was excited to show him a cartoon that connected generations. Hopefully it does okay in cinema and for HBO MAX. 

• Like 1