PatrickvD

The Pixar Club

I suspected this might happen after he did John Carter. Andrew Stanton's more open to doing sequels to his Pixar films.http://www.slashfilm...-max-fury-road/

Translation: "Well, see, we're known for producing stellar original projects, but they are becoming risky and the amount of money we can make is uncertain, so we're gonna make more sequels, because theyre familiar and sure hits, ala Toy Story 3, the audience doesnt care if its a sequel, its PIXAR, so theyll go see it no matter what" I hope this doesnt turn into DW, originality is what makes Pixar so great, toys that can talk? superhero family? a rat that wants to cook? a house guided by balloons? monsters that have to take care of a human kid? a fish getting lost in the ocean? a trash robot that wants a personality? Pixar is king of originality, and i want more, its not always about the money

Well, I'm sure the money thing was part of what he meant when he said "comforting"I'm probably one of the few people who thinks Wall-E's open to a sequel. That he's not completely ruling it out now is of interest to me.I hope they do eventually go through on this two-a-year thing so we can get a routine of one original and one franchise movie a year, instead of anxiously awaiting the announcement of their next project hoping it isn't Cars 3. Whatever comes after Dia de los Muertos will almost definitely be another franchise movie, I expect.

So has anybody mentioned the fact that the legendary Pixar brain trust has allowed Cars 2 and John Carter to be released to the general public? Brad Bird must be too busy to take part in those meetings. Or at least I'm going to pretend he was.

So has anybody mentioned the fact that the legendary Pixar brain trust has allowed Cars 2 and John Carter to be released to the general public? Brad Bird must be too busy to take part in those meetings. Or at least I'm going to pretend he was.

Who are the members, by the way?

Cars3 will happen, for sure.

10th year anniversary of the first Cars.

Who are the members, by the way?

I don't know all of them, but it's safe to say that at the very least:John LasseterAndrew StantonPete DocterBob PetersenLee UnkrichBrad BirdMark AndrewsBrenda Chapman (could be leaving though)

Oh thanks!

The man behind Brave, ok...

Most anticipated animation movie of the near future:

Dia dos los Muertos.

What happened to an elephants movie named "Tusker" with Morgan freeman's & Jodie Foster's voices?

Oh thanks!

The man behind Brave, ok...

Most anticipated animation movie of the near future:

Dia dos los Muertos.

What happened to an elephants movie named "Tusker" with Morgan freeman's & Jodie Foster's voices?

Imagi, the studio who did TMNT and Astro Boy, is now working on it. Edited by Safari92