Litio

4-day Weekend Official| Alita $33.50M, Lego $27.75m, Isn't Romantic $16.64M, WMW $12.21m, HDD2U $11m

5 hours ago, a2k said:

GLASS is only 10m away from 115m dom after a 4.4m 4-day weekend. Believe it or not 115m will give it a solid 2.85x+ multiplier from it's 3-day OW of 40.33m :rock:.

Needs 117m, 12m more after Monday, for 2.9x+ multi. SPLIT did 3.45x after a similar OW but this as sequels go is no slouch.

10M more would be 2.27x the 4-day, Split only added 1.56x

2 hours ago, feasby007 said:

Is anybody else having massive issues with the site? I can't navigate it at all (I get 504 Errors). I can only access threads using directs links (which I have from email notifications). 

Besides that having massive troubles here in UK.

I've also been getting a crashing page for hours if I want to go into subsections from the main page. Clicking on the topic's direct link works though.

It's not just the UK, I get that over here in France as well.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Godzilla said:

I think it hurt them when they seemed to completely abandon the horror in the trailers. Made it seem more like a campy comedy... 

I saw the film today, and it completely abandons the horror in the film itself. It is essentially a campy comedy drama. I like a good campy horror flick, but this movie is almost totally missing the horror element, and fails to juggle the comedy and slasher horror as the first film did rather nicely. Instead, this felt like a superficial sci-fi teen drama - messy and illogical at that.  A very disappointing movie. 

Peace,

Mike

• Like 1