That One Girl

Escape Room 2 | Sony | July 16, 2021 | Adam Robitel returning to direct

1 hour ago, Cruel Summer said:

WTF this movie leaked and It has a 12 minute extra scene with a random rich family. Oh its the Isabelle fuhrman deleted scene. I can see why they deleted It 

What do you mean it “leaked”?

Edited by Krissykins

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

What do you mean it “leaked”?

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

I think the movie hasn't come out on VOD yet.

whatever it is. its a compltetely different start/ending

Spoiler

amanda doesnt even come back in the sequel. its isabel fuhrman who made the game and is now helping zoe to escape. also theres no airplane scene at the end

36 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, I watched the alternate version that's online out of curiosity but wasn't expecting it to be that different. I kind of preferred this version tbh.

The reveal at the end of the theatrical version kind of ruined the end for me so I’m curious to see this one when it comes out. 

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

The reveal at the end of the theatrical version kind of ruined the end for me so I’m curious to see this one when it comes out. 

This version definitely felt like the 'original' version - everything just makes more sense? The theatrical version felt forced and like the result of studio interference by comparison. 

Very minor spoiler:

Spoiler

There's still a setup for a sequel but this version made me more excited for the prospects of one, personally. The airplane ending was dumb. It's a shame if we do get a sequel it won't be to this version.

Edited by Taylor