• Batman & Robin (1997)
    • Batman Begins (2005)
    • The Dark Knight (2008)
  2. 2. Which is the Best Batman Movie?

• Batman (1966)
    • Batman (1989)
    • Batman Returns (1992)
    • Batman Forever (1995)
    • Batman & Robin (1997) - If you vote for this one, you HAVE to explain, lol
    • Batman Begins (2005)
    • The Dark Knight (2008)

I like the separation of Favorite vs Best. A distinct difference that I think is lost on some people.Favorite:1. TDK2. BB3. B894. BF5. BR6. B66Best to Worst1. TDK2. BB3. B894. BR5. BF6. B667. B&RSo the only switch is Batman Forever and Batman Returns. While I think BR is a better made film, BF is much more fun to watch.Note that I do not include B&R on my favorite list as it does not deserve to even be at the bottom of that. ;)

I had to go TDK on both. I rewatch it several times a year and every time I'm completely enthralled with those characters and that world. I have fond memories of being a child and loving the crap out of B89 and BR (Which was my favorite Batflick until BB), but having seen it (B89) recently, it's honestly a mess of a movie. Perhaps BB and TDK will suffer the same fate, but I have a hunch they won't because films more focused in reality typically hold up better over the years. I still have the highest respect for Tim Burton's Batflicks, but they just don't stand the test of time for me personally. Especially B89 with that bizarre Prince cameo. I am also in the camp of people that believe that Batman Begins was vastly under appreciated. It was my favorite Batflick and favorite superhero movie until TDK rolled around. I remember sitting in an entire theater room alone enjoying that film because none of my friends wanted to see it. But I was baffled as to why I was the only person in the entire room. Was the strangest and most intimate time I've had with Batman at the movies hahaha.