MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

Just now, RealLyre said:

besides Endgame, Aquaman was the best theater experience for a CBM for me in recent years. did you watch AQM the first time in theaters? it still held up when I saw it at again at home but watching it on the big screen was something else.  

Yeah, watched it in cinemas the first time. The spectacle was amazing when I watched it the first time but I guess I was expecting something more too (I did increase it to a 7/10 a few days after watching it). I realised that really wasn't what the movie was trying to do something more when I watched it again. Still some stuff I have problems with (the flashback scenes are cheesy in a bad way) but it really works as the film James Wan seemed to want it to be.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, AndyK said:

A recent report has been circulating on the social media which claims that the Warner Broscompany is considering a replacement for Amber Heard and might dismiss her as a character from the  Aquaman franchise.

What report? They don’t provide any sources. 

Amber Heard Unlikely To Lose ‘Aquaman 2’ Role Or L’Oreal Contract

A source close to the situation has told us:

“Warner Bros. doesn’t care about the allegations made about Amber Heard nor do they have interest in social media. As such, there’s nothing going on with her role on Aquaman 2 and they wouldn’t consider firing her. The petitions to get her dropped from L’Oreal are also highly unlikely to go anywhere with the company. L’Oreal runs Amber Heard’s social media pages and are very fond of her.”

The source continues to explain there’s a lot more going on with the case as well, including evidence that could be damaging against Johnny Depp.

“In fact, there’s much more to these allegations than what’s been revealed so far. This is why Amber Heard hasn’t settled with Johnny Depp. While the audio recordings with Amber Heard don’t look good, Amber still has incredibly damaging evidence against Johnny Depp. With that said, Amber Heard and her legal team have chosen to do everything involving their case in court rather than rely on social media.”

At this rate, it’s certainly developing to be a rather twisted and enlightening case about both Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. Especially if Warner Bros. and L’Oreal are both unlikely going to remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 or remove her contract with L’Oreal, respectively. While it’s unclear at the moment which of the two could inarguably be in the wrong, the ultimate results of the case will no doubt be major in the filmmaking industry. Either Johnny Depp could be publicly recognized as a domestic abuser, or Amber Heard could be one of the first openly recognized female abusers in Hollywood. Either way, it’ll be interesting to see what the final results will be and what effect they’ll have on their respective careers or the industry in general.

https://www.screengeek.net/2020/02/24/amber-heard-aquaman-2-loreal-update/

In case of anyone still think that she will be fired lol

8 hours ago, belblazer said:

Amber Heard Unlikely To Lose ‘Aquaman 2’ Role Or L’Oreal Contract

https://www.screengeek.net/2020/02/24/amber-heard-aquaman-2-loreal-update/

In case of anyone still think that she will be fired lol

What could they possibly have that would be more damaging to Johnny Depp than Amber Heard at this point? 

• ...wtf 1

Speaking of Amber Heard, the timing for this project of hers seems pretty lousy....

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1831804/

A TV show where 99.9% of the Human race gets wiped out by a killer virus does not seem like the kind of thing that would go over big right now...I suspect the airing of this gets pushed back into 2021 at the least....