MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

6 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Since this thread is getting bumped up now, I have a question. Is it alright to bring up the current situation surrounding Amber Heard? I’m asking because I want to make sure I don’t say anything that could be ban worthy. 

On 2/1/2020 at 10:56 PM, Eric Skywalker said:

MODERATION

Okay, here's how the Amber Heard stuff will be discussed here.

Do: Talk about how the recent leaked audio will impact Aquaman 2's box office or Heard's role as Mera in Aquaman 2 and other future DC projects

Don't: Talk about Heard and Depp's relationship, other people's reactions, the treatment of Heard's audio by the media and "woke" people, anything else that doesn't have to do with Aquaman 2.

If you do want to talk about the stuff in the "DON'T" section, we have a thread in The Real World dedicated to this. Anyone who breaks these rules will be given warning points or even thread bans. Thank you!

• ...wtf 2

5 minutes ago, TMP said:

The guy who plays Manta is a pretty great actor, I hope they don't waste him this time around.

I agree he is very good, I think manta has a much bigger role this time around so it should be more for him to do. 

• Like 1

(...)

“Defendant’s career has virtually halted, with the exception of Aguaman II – which she was told months ago would begin filming in February 2021,” the short(ish) September 4 filing notes. “Warner Bros counsel said that they do not know when Aguaman II will begin filming, but it will be sometime in the spring of 2021, which is also a basis for denying the continuance,” Heard’s legal team at Reston VA’s Charlson Brederoft Cohen & Brown, P.C. and Roanoke, VA’s Woods Rogers PLC add.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/johnny-depp-trial-delay-amber-heard-response-fantastic-beasts-3-aquaman-warner-bros-1234572618/

• Thanks 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 10:22 AM, TMP said:

The guy who plays Manta is a pretty great actor, I hope they don't waste him this time around.

Yeah, Manta was a lot more interesting then the Main vilian, who was pretty much  a Loki clone.

Edited by dudalb