MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

I love how Aquaman 1 was more epic than most superhero team up/conclusion movies and yet they're going even bigger and crazier somehow. I hope WB doesn't restrain Wan at all after Malignant's soft box office. I wanna see him go all out cranked to 11 with this being his last Aquaman film.

• Like 1

I'm ridiculously excited for this. Looks amazing. I was pausing a lot and going frame by frame to get more of the story. Arthur and Orm definitely team up cause Jason and Patrick are in a number of scenes on clearly different sets. I think that might hint at what Black Manta did. 

Lmao, are they ditching Amber Heard and making this a buddy adventure film with Mamoa and Wilson instead (I mean the guy next to Aquaman in the concept art looks like a dude and there's a lot of shots with Wilson and Mamoa together in this)? That would seriously work out for the better.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, belblazer said:

Black Manta's role will be bigger for sure, but the rumor is that the villain is Hila, Mera's sister.

This feels similar to Black Panther 2 where there's apparently a new villain but no major casting news for said villain.