MrGlass2

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | December 22, 2023 | David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick (co-writer of first film) returns

FI8KSrJWQAA8rt5?format=jpg&name=medium

And finally, finally, finally picture wrap on the actual last day of #Aquaman2 in Malibu with these two gents @prideofgypsies @thereelpatrickwilson
Yes, we do get very wet, a lot, on this show.

A THOUSAND THANK YOUs to all the incredible crew who worked so hard and tirelessly on this picture. Especially the UK portion where we shot 95% of the film. Truly some of the finest artisans and craftspeople I’ve had the good fortune to work with. And big shouts to the amazing Hawaiian and Los Angeles units.

I have a very long way to go before it will be ready, but I can’t wait to share this little film with you all.

6 minutes ago, belblazer said:

Aquaman/Shazam in March

Shazam/Aquaman in June

Blue Beetle in August

A new Harley Quinn, The Amazons or Static Shock movie in November/December

Put Batgirl in theaters in December if Aquaman has to move. Can be good counter programming as well.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Put Batgirl in theaters in December if Aquaman has to move. Can be good counter programming as well.

I’d love for them to do that but I don’t think it’ll happen, but with Keaton being in the movie and if people are excited from the Flash it could work well as counter programming. 

Just now, dudalb said:

Aquaman 2  and Avatar 2 maybe opening up agaist each other sort of brings more humor to that running joke in Entourage where James Cameron's Aquaman film is the biggest moneymaker of all time....

If they did open against each other, JC's film would once again be the biggest moneymaker.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 1:19 PM, WittyUsername said:

I will be impressed if WB keeps this where it is. Let’s see if they stick to their guns. 

There is sticking to your guns and there is being stupid; putting Aquaman 2 up against Avatar 2..when both are underwater epics....is just being stupid. You don't take a big gamble like that unless you have no choice; Warners has plenty of options here.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

They’d be stupid to hold out hope for that at this point. 

Well, after messing up the release of WW84, WB has proven it's capable of making mistakes when it comes to release dates.

Granted, that WW84  was a disspontment via a vis the first was a major factor, but still, hard to deny that WB screwed up the release of WW84.

Edited by dudalb

39 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Well, after messing up the release of WW84, WB has proven it's capable of making mistakes when it comes to release dates.

Granted, that WW84  was a disspontment via a vis the first was a major factor, but still, hard to deny that WB screwed up the release of WW84.

How did they screw it up? By releasing it day and date? 

Easy fix: 

March 2022: The Batman

April 2022: Fantastic Beasts 3

May 2022: Super Pets 

July 2022: Black Adam 

October 2022: The Flash 

December 2022: Willy Wonka + Batgirl on HBO

March 2023: Shazam 2

June 2023: Aquaman 2

July 2023: Coyote vs ACME 

August 2023: Blue Beetle

October 2023: Joker 2 (hopefully)