Grade it  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

I liked this more than I should have.  Part of the reason is Mika Monroe.  She's just gorgeous to look at but she also had a nice role in here.  The ending of it is all her strutting her acting chops.  Moretz is really good as well and the film is about as horrific as they can come.  This is kind of like Room but on a much more horror level.  The scariest thing about this movie and the story is that shit like this actually happens in real life.  Neil Jordan paces the film nicely and it's good to see Stephen Rea in a brief role.

7/10

it was good, i just worry the psycho-sexual kidnap-fantasy elements are meant to catch future predators, and i worry about those who might worry about it.  there is a lot of pressure on minors who don't know what living inside their box is.  this is a suspense movie so there is a lot of reaction gathering.  i wish i saw this sold out at the theaters. 

the films gets irrational as a stalker journey with not much to say in between, the performance of Francis was confusing. but other parts were funny and it makes this a fun semi-horror movie.  it's too bad something like this didn't open bigger and has to be found on streaming, because it is one of those sexual horror episodes, and is there to commercially fail.  83/100 - B