DeeCee

***SPOILERS***Captain Marvel Spoiler Thread | ***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***

7 hours ago, eddyxx said:

Carol

Mirn va

Maria

Mar-Vell

Who is 5th woman? The girl? Monica?

I think either Monica 'Lt. Trouble' Rambeau or Soren (I mean the wife of Talos, but am not sure if that is her name. A Soren is listed at IMDb)

Just now, DAR said:

I just went down a rabbit hole of some “men” are upset because Nick Fury is shown washing dishes.  We’re being fucked with right?

Sadly no, I've seen even worse. Way worse.

Just now, terrestrial said:

I think either Monica 'Lt. Trouble' Rambeau or Soren (I mean the wife of Talos, but am not sure if that is her name. A Soren is listed at IMDb)

Sadly no, I've seen even worse. Way worse.

Of course it’s worse.  I’m choosing to stay as close to the surface 

• Like 1

I love when Captain Marvel just blows up a jukebox out of the blue then SLJ goes "What was that supposed to prove?"...She goes "I'm not a skrull. Skrulls can't do that, duh." with a smirk.

I'm like "Can't do what? Destroy private property in a public place for the sake of it like a careless douchebag?". Okay, that makes Skrulls decent people in comparison then.

(Was that the twist foreshadowing? :hahaha:)

The poor bar owner...

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, RealLyre said:

Carol's Endgame suit is wayyyy better but I kinda prefered her old hair

Agreed, Russos win yet again in the costuming/attitude department!  I have a feeling I'll enjoy her character more in Endgame, just like I did with Spidey in Civil War. 

...But don't pirate material that isn't released, yet!

• Like 1

Shay's posts are hilarious. Going by his last post, you'd think that the MCU is currently experiencing the reception that the DCEU got during the one-two-three shit punch of MOS, BvS, and SS.

Dude, the last three films made by the MCU have not only grossed close to 4 billion dollars, but gotten RT scores in the eighties and high nineties. One of them was nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars. All three of them were well received.

What is this thing you talk about the MCU needing to get back on track?

The MCU OWN the motherfucking track.

Now back on topic: let's talk sequel.

Does Carol have any well known villains that are all her own?

As much as people claimed that Wonder Woman had "lame" foes, I can actually remember many of them.

I cant think of a single villain of Captain Marvel.

Who could be her antagonist in the soon-to-be-announced Captain Marvel 2?

Edited by LouisianaArkansasGeorgia
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Shay's posts are hilarious. Going by his last post, you'd think that the MCU is currently experiencing the reception that the DCEU got during the one-two-three shit punch of MOS, BvS, and SS.

Dude, the last three films made by the MCU have not only grossed close to 4 billion dollars, but gotten RT scores in the eighties and high nineties. One of them was nominated for Best Picture at the Oscars. All three of them were well received.

What is this thing you talk about the MCU needing to get back on track?

The MCU OWN the motherfucking track.

As much as people claimed that Wonder Woman had "lame" foes, I can actually remember many of them.

idk even skrulls  are not captain marvel villains but if i had to guess she does  have her own villains but they are probably unknown at this point i mean i dont think that many knew who killmonger was also they could have a villain from other superhero for example ghost in ant man and the wasp was an iron villain

1 hour ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Rogue, as in the X-Men's Rogue. She steals her powers and her memories for a time. Eventually she gets them back, but Carole hangs out with the X-Men during this time. Mystique and the Brotherhood were her enemies too. I think she assisted Wolverine in fighting Sabretooth also.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Rogue, as in the X-Men's Rogue. She steals her powers and her memories for a time. Eventually she gets them back, but Carole hangs out with the X-Men during this time. Mystique and the Brotherhood were her enemies too. I think she assisted Wolverine in fighting Sabretooth also.

Interesting. Maybe a CM sequel could be a bridge to the MCU's Xmen