The Wild Eric

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

11 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Well show me quotes where Brie Larson said white men weren't allowed to watch Captain Marvel and then maybe the people complaining will have a point

They can’t because there isn’t. But hey we shouldn’t discriminate against dudebros from 4chan and reddit. Their reps here can perhaps provide training to Brie and all of us as well

22 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Who want some early numbers 😌

Don’t leave us hanging. 

Give us numbers so we can move on from this ridiculous nonsense. 

• Like 4

Just now, ZeeSoh said:

Don’t leave us hanging. 

Give us numbers so we can move on from this ridiculous nonsense. 

One hour from now I have some comps ready.

Besides, if its of some interest, India opening may exceed morning estimates. Brilliant night shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

379308.jpg

The Debater personality type is the ultimate devil’s advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters don’t do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that it’s fun.

7 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

379308.jpg

Agreed, we dont Want to cause the thread to be worsened, we should be talking about something that unites the whole forum. Something that doesn’t cause bitter fanboys to squabble. Something everyone loves, causes no fan wars and can truly unite us and it is

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, AndyK said:

The insults in your phrasing are exactly the same as those you oppose, how can you expect to win an argument like that?

Positive discrimination for one section can be achieved without negative discrimination on another, it just takes tact and diplomacy, something the parties involved here have failed to display.

Unless people start learning these simple facts, people will kick back, don't be surprised if Trump ends up with a bigger majority the next time around.

He never had the majority, though, and why are European incels bringing up American elections anyway? 

Edited by PenguinHyphy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Looks like this thread will also have to be added to the daily thread closing cycle. At least let me get my opinion in before the lock. 20-24M Midnights, yep my 200M OW prediction is about to come true!

Edited by DMan7

UK

Just now, terrestrial said:

According to Screen sources, the film has already sold a hefty 460,000 tickets in pre-sales at an average ticket price of £11.77, equating to £5.4m in advance bookings. 

• Like 3