Eric Duncan

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

Just now, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Okay, I’ll stop and do want to apologize for my Captain Marvel joke numbers.

I am very disappointed in you. 

You didn’t post the entire Sonic For Hire Series! 

Also I am pissed that I can’t see Captain Marvel until next week. 

1 minute ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

I am very disappointed in you. 

You didn’t post the entire Sonic For Hire Series! 

Also I am pissed that I can’t see Captain Marvel until next week. 

Machinima shut down, you can’t find the entire series but it’s going on Rooster Teeth on March 19th.

• Like 1

Anyone who thinks that audience score for CM is legit is kidding themselves. Even if I see it tomorrow and think it's complete trash, I still won't think that score is legit. 

Seriously though, all the audience scores that have been manipulated... how can the people doing it claim "innocence" when there seems to be a very distinct pattern? Black Panther, Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, Wrinkle in Time (even though it SUCKED), and now Captain Marvel. Yeesh

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Anyone who thinks that audience score for CM is legit is kidding themselves. Even if I see it tomorrow and think it's complete trash, I still won't think that score is legit. 

Seriously though, all the audience scores that have been manipulated... how can the people doing it claim "innocence" when there seems to be a very distinct pattern? Black Panther, Ghostbusters, Oceans 8, Wrinkle in Time (even though it SUCKED), and now Captain Marvel. Yeesh

It's always important to notice who are the people trying to pass it off as legit. :ph34r:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fmpro said:

🖕

1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

Get lost loser.

1 hour ago, Brainbug said:

- snip -

58 minutes ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

I wish I had the binary to blast you into a canyon.

58 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

- snip -

11 minutes ago, Mekanos said:

I'm ashamed that I clicked.

10 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

Now I'm glad it was a joke

7 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

- snip -

Aqhm, the mods now have to delete a lot instead of only 3 posts, hence why they asked you:

Do not quote

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

32 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

There is a strong chance I see Captain Marvel 3 times over the next week-ish 🤔 Seeing it in Dolby this afternoon

Dear casual user what did you predict for CM?

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Damn 250M WW for Green Book is happening. Highest grossing BP winner WW since... King's Speech? Domestic since Argo

I wonder if there will be ever another BP winner that grosses amounts like LOTR: ROTK. Titanic i woundt fathom.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1