FlashMaster659

Tuesday #s - CM 14.6m

If big Tuesday is followed by normal sized Wednesday (big % drop) then it’s worth very little in the long run. If it’s followed with a normal % drop for a big Wednesday, then we’re cooking.

Edited by Thanos Legion

6 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

If big Tuesday is followed by normal sized Wednesday (big % drop) then it’s worth very little in the long run. If it’s followed with a normal % drop for a big Wednesday, then we’re cooking.

I think it will be around the usual 30%-40% drop. 

If that 15M sticks, CM's first Monday drop and first Tuesday jump are both better than Beauty and the Beast's.

BATB: -72%, +32.1%

CM: -71.5%, +36.5%

Of course BATB is a more family-driven movie, and I'm not expecting this to drop sub-50%, but this bodes well for a strong hold in weekend 2,  especially since this weekend's releases combined are likely to make less than what Power Rangers opened to

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

If that 15M sticks, CM's first Monday drop and first Tuesday jump are both better than Beauty and the Beast's.

BATB: -72%, +32.1%

CM: -71.5%, +36.5%

Of course BATB is a more family-driven movie, and I'm not expecting this to drop sub-50%, but this bodes well for a strong hold in weekend 2,  especially since this weekend's releases combined are likely to make less than what Power Rangers opened to

I'm going with 49% drop but allow it max 52%. I think that second weekend hold will surprise people.