DeeCee

Wednesday Numbers Thread | VERY EARLY:CM $8.5-9M

1 hour ago, Thanos Legion said:

My god, I’ve arrived at the site of a massacre.      

Anyway, I don’t seriously expect much impact from the trailer, but if we saw it be flat to +5% instead of the more standard -3% to -8% I think that would be quite nifty. Very excited for an update in the next few hours (CM dailies have been super dope in terms of how often we get info).

What site is that?

1 hour ago, Slave Animal Rights said:

what is NIRD?

Not Cool

Ignore

Don't quote

In other words, don't feed the trolls - instead, react to the offending post with the "Not Cool" reaction, or ignore it altogether. Report the post using the "Report post" button at the top, right hand side of the post. This is the best way to get a moderator's attention to deal with the offending post. And for the love of all that is mighty, do NOT ever quote the post and perpetuate the madness.

I think it is the greatest acronym ever, and agree with Deep Wang that a NIRD gif would be awesome.

Peace,

Mike

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MikeQ said:

Not Cool

Ignore

Don't quote

In other words, don't feed the trolls - instead, react to the offending post with the "Not Cool" reaction, or ignore it altogether. Report the post using the "Report post" button at the top, right hand side of the post. This is the best way to get a moderator's attention to deal with the offending post. And for the love of all that is mighty, do NOT ever quote the post and perpetuate the madness.

I think it is the greatest acronym ever, and agree with Deep Wang that a NIRD gif would be awesome.

Peace,

Mike

if the trolls were not fed, the forums would be lighter (in 2017)

Edited by Slave Animal Rights