DeeCee

Wednesday Numbers Thread | VERY EARLY:CM $8.5-9M

1 hour ago, DMan7 said:

The trailer boost will happen today, Thursday. Watch this blow past the highest Thursday for any movie. :stretcher:

7 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

The morning suggest a flat Thursday. Let's see if trailer actually boost it somehow.

Image result for mr bean gif

30 minutes ago, Life goes on said:

LOL Let’s talk about what’s really boring!! Batman v Superman.....that’s the real definition of boring. The only thing i can think of that wasn’t boring about that shitty movie was its laughable shitty legs LOL........

Dude... 

you must not take seriously what he said

Edited by fabiopazzo2

12 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

People are kidding about this trailer, no? I can't imagine it having anything more than a negligible effect on CM's gross.

I agree. I was underwhelmed by the trailer as a more casual Marvel watcher. It wasn’t bad, but I doubt it’s going to spike the box office much. Especially because Carol barely appeared.

1 minute ago, dakus said:

I agree. I was underwhelmed by the trailer as a more casual Marvel watcher. It wasn’t bad, but I doubt it’s going to spike the box office much. Especially because Carol barely appeared.

Thought the trailer was outstanding. Just don't see it boosting anything for CM in a big way.

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Thought the trailer was outstanding. Just don't see it boosting anything for CM in a big way.

I think we get caught up in the Internet bubble of everyone knowing what’s going on. I could see it having some effect on some of the older audiences 

47 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

The morning suggest a flat Thursday. Let's see if trailer actually boost it somehow.

A flat Thursday is on par with GotG2 and BatB which both decreased around 5% on Thu. That's good news then.

14 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Thats a big drop, I would  expect Thursday to be around $7.5m off a 9.5 wednesday, now 6.5? ... the EG trailer boost should keep it afloat.

Why would Thursday drop? The openers are not exactly going to be doing crazy previews numbers. I would be shocked if Captive State and Wonder Park hit above 1M. FFA might due to the demo it is targeting, but even there probably lower than 2M.