charlie Jatinder

Thursday (03/14/2019) Numbers - Early Estimates.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Is @Valonqar a teen?

It's very rare to find people younger than me having a thing for box office. I guess I wouldn't have met even 10 teens.

Yes

We have quite a broad age spread here. Those gaphs are pictures, the age graph should have a 2nd view. That has age 50 and older on it, In 2016 we were 10 or so. Some less teens out of that survey but we got quite some additional members that are young too (and old)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Is @Valonqar a teen?

It's very rare to find people younger than me having a thing for box office. I guess I wouldn't have met even 10 teens.

Glad to meet ya. Love your posts.

I'm no longer that young (still pretty damn young), but I got into box office when I was around 10/11 years old

• Like 3

Just now, tawasal said:

I have started following box office when Mojo forums were around and I was 17-19 years old back then. 

I've started in the '70, mostly local market, and later expanded more and more, now am into the international market, especially why what changes....

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

I've started in the '70, mostly local market, and later expanded more and more, now am into the international market, especially why what changes....

You are an old soul. 

• Haha 1

Just now, tawasal said:

Did you follow mojo?

Do you mean the Mojo forums?  If so no, those were before my time (I'm 17 lol), but I did check numbers/predictions every weekend and would often times look at different box office records and charts for fun.  

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Do you mean the Mojo forums?  If so no, those were before my time (I'm 17 lol), but I did check numbers/predictions every weekend and would often times look at different box office records and charts for fun.  

I didn't know how old you were, so that's why I asked to stay in the safe zone. You also joined here when I was AWOL. I am like one of the old members re-entering this forum. 

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Takes a lot of time. Fortunately I met right person at right time.

Well, I am glad to have you here. You have made my return for Captain Marvel fun and exciting. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I started in 2009. Was 12. Started tracking in 2016.

Wow. For a 21 y.o., you have quite the connections when it comes to BO. I've always assumed you're in your 30's.

33 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I started in 2009. Was 12. Started tracking in 2016.

Jeez that's impressive I figured you were in late 20s. I'm 34 granted I feel 54. My 4 year old ages me greatly. 2 years as a stay at home dad feel like 2 decades, in a good way.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Jiffy said:

Impressive number for CM. 

Hopefully the Friday increase isn't conversely muted. 

At worst, even if it does fifteen million dollars, it is locked for the 300 million dollar mark. For example, Suicide Squad and Spider Man: Homecoming had steep drops in their 2nd weekends yet were able to have enough legs to withstand the drop and ended up being major successes. 

Edited by ShyGeek

GREEN BOOK $225K Thursday $81.34M Total (North America)

GRETA $182K Thursday $9.32M Total (North America)

WHAT MEN WANT $131K Thursday $52.70M Total (North America)

ISN'T IT ROMANTIC $220K Thursday $45.10M Total (North America)

THE LEGO MOVIE 2: THE SECOND PART $442K Thursday $99.18M Total (North America)

FIGHTING WITH MY FAMILY $224K Thursday $19.79M Total (North America)

Warner Bros. upcoming release NEWARK now re-titled THE MANY SAINTS OF NEWARK.