Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread (3/15-3/17): Captain Marvel 68, Wonder Park 15.8, Five Feet Apart 13.2, Dragon 9.3, Madea 7.8

6 minutes ago, Nero said:

My sympathies to all NZ on BOT @terrestrial . It is very sad situation. I feel for you. Stay strong :)

Thank you a lot

Aehm I am from Germany, happen to love NZ and many other countries. We have several members from NZ, incl Aabattery who is one of the mods, and Gamora (not to confuse with out member Gamera)

Yes, extreme sad situation, plus especially bcs its happened in Christchurch, as it had some bad luck over the last years

The city suffered a series of earthquakes between September 2010 and early 2012, with the most destructive of them occurring at 12.51 p.m. on Tuesday, 22 February 2011, in which 185 people were killed and thousands of buildings across the city collapsed or suffered severe damage. By late 2013, 1,500 buildings in the city had been demolished, leading to an ongoing recovery and rebuilding project.

City + around ~ 400k population

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tawasal said:

This is the 2nd time I have seen a post of yours with just dots. Are you malfunctioning? 

Nope. This is my way so that I will be notified of new posts for this thread. I detect some hostility in that final line of your comment. Am I wrong? Or is that supposed to be some kind of jokey question?

31 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

So much for a big weekend drop for CM. Looking good. Looking really good.

It's all a conspiracy!

tenor.gif?itemid=8620816

I hope both Shazam and Captain Marvel both do awesome. Many will complain but perhaps less. Good movies for all means less complaining.

10 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Nope. This is my way so that I will be notified of new posts for this thread. I detect some hostility in that final line of your comment. Am I wrong? Or is that supposed to be some kind of jokey question?

Honestly it was confusing for me too. I appreciate the explanation and it makes perfect sense. Is there a way to tag a thread for notifications without doing so?

15 minutes ago, UserHN said:

Why would you detect hostility in that? It's just a joke. I am just saying is there something wrong with your computer or you in a funny and not serious way. 

6 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Honestly it was confusing for me too. I appreciate the explanation and it makes perfect sense. Is there a way to tag a thread for notifications without doing so?

I think if you click follow, you might just be notified of new replies or posts to these thread. 

• Like 3

Mojo prediction 

This weekend's forecast is directly below.

• Captain Marvel (4,310 theaters) - $69.0 M
  • Wonder Park (3,838 theaters) - $13.0 M
  • Five Feet Apart (2,803 theaters) - $10.5 M
  • How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World(3,727 theaters) - $9.7 M
  • Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral (2,350 theaters) - $6.5 M
  • Captive State (2,547 theaters) - $4.5 M
  • No Manches Frida 2 (472 theaters) - $3.4 M
  • The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part (2,046 theaters) - $2.1 M
  • Alita: Battle Angel (1,696 theaters) - $1.8 M
  • Green Book (1,303 theaters) - $1.5 M
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I think if you click follow, you might just be notified of new replies or posts to these thread. 

I didn't know about the 'Follow' option. I'll try it next time. Thanks.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tawasal said:

You are right, when I enter a thread, at the right upper corner is a follow box. I can there even decide if I want to share with others that I am following this or hide this

2 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Mojo prediction 

This weekend's forecast is directly below.

• Captain Marvel (4,310 theaters) - $69.0 M
  • Wonder Park (3,838 theaters) - $13.0 M
  • Five Feet Apart (2,803 theaters) - $10.5 M
  • How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World(3,727 theaters) - $9.7 M
  • Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral (2,350 theaters) - $6.5 M
  • Captive State (2,547 theaters) - $4.5 M
  • No Manches Frida 2 (472 theaters) - $3.4 M
  • The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part (2,046 theaters) - $2.1 M
  • Alita: Battle Angel (1,696 theaters) - $1.8 M
  • Green Book (1,303 theaters) - $1.5 M

Too much number of theaters for WP. Are they expecting it to break out or be a sleeper hit?