chasmmi

The Summer Game | ZeeSoh has taken the lead with only the top 15 to reveal.... bring it on Chas!

Just a few reminders to people that may be interested in the game. (If I miss your name its either due to my epic tiredness or the weird variant that you have changed it to at present. 

@baumer @Tele Dondarrion @grim22 @Water Bottle @andy126 @WrathOfHan @SchumacherFTW @narniadis  @Chewy  @MrPink  @4815162342 @Sheikh @YourMother the Edgelord  @CoolEric258  @kayumanggi  @MovieMan89  @Spaghetti  @darkelf @Kalo  @Filmovie  @Jake Gittes  @The Dark Alfred  @24Lost  @Tower  @ZeeSoh  @bcf26  @Tyler Durden  @aabattery  @Dipper  @Blankments  @Fancyarcher   @TalismanRing   @Mattrek  @Sam  @Premium George  @grey ghost  @That One Guy  @jj99  @BobDole  @Infernus  @Cmasterclay  @captainwondyful  @Captain Craig   @Deja23   @Slambros   @Empire   @druv10   @AndyLL  @Darth Lehnsherr  @ChipMunky  @Rolling Thunder  @The Fast and the Furiosa  @8wombi7  @Keanu  @JMorphin  @GambitPool  @feasby007  @Matthew  @AhmiiZafii @POTUS 2020  @Exxdee  @Ms Lady Hawk  @Bates  @Nicholas  @Deep Wang  @terrestrial  @Fish&chips   @Olive  @Porthos  @DeeCee  @MCKillswitch123    

And I repeat, if your name is not above, it is because I had total faith in you to enter and you absolutely did not need a reminder :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Matthew

Mattheww- (04-16-19) Suspended for 2 weeks Reaching 10 warning points

I think its an typo in that list, only in case you are wondering about a missing participation.

Many many thanks for thinking about me, but

I never predict anything, I am into worldwide finals and the reasons for it. But I love to read through a lot of those, incl reasoning... have a lot of fun (I can offer work support at certain days in the week)

Please feel free to delete this post to not clutter your thread 😉

Edited by terrestrial

PRESEASON DEADLINE APRIL 24TH 11:59PM

On 3/21/2019 at 4:39 AM, chasmmi said:

The official Deadline for this game is April 26th.

@chasmmi please give us the actual date and time and put it in the thread title. 

You also have this inconsistency in the multis question.

Predict which 5 Domestic wide releases have the largest multipliers.

MULTIPLIER ACCURACY:

Predict 4 of the top 7 to within 0.5 and score a 20,000 point bonus

Predict 5 of the top 7 to within 0.5 and score a 50,000 point bonus

Predict 6 of the top 7 to within 0.5 and score a 80,000 point bonus

Predict 7 of the top 7 to within 0.5 and score a 150,000 point bonus

I presume it's top 5 rather than top 7 but in that case you gotta revise the scoring.

43 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

@chasmmi please give us the actual date and time and put it in the thread title. 

You also have this inconsistency in the multis question.

I presume it's top 5 rather than top 7 but in that case you gotta revise the scoring.

Multipliers is fixed I believe. 

Also the deadline is Thursday night as it turns midnight Friday forum time. But I will be lenient with the preseasons as much as I can if no estimates have come in yet. 

But it is best to aim for that midnight deadline. 

I do apologize for the inconsistences, I will go and check what the deadlines are set as for the SOTMs etc

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I should have time for this over the summer. Will do my preseason in a bit :sparta:

There's like 80 hours to the dead line. 

No hurry.

Edit - In the interest of full disclosure, I'm finally starting working on mine. Holy moly, this summer is crazy.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1