Ms Lady Hawk

Monday numbers - Us 6M

46 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Problem for Captain Marvel is most people shrug their shoulders when asked about it.

most people shrug their shoulders and give it an A. You should stop considering people around you as "most people".

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

What makes you guess that? 

More so massive drops next week. My mistake I was getting the weeks mixed up. US will probably hold really well this week but will get crushed next week with Shazam and Pet Sematary coming out with both super strong reviews. Assuming Dumbo should be a massive flop. Kinda hope US holds #1 two weeks in a row.

26 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Capture

came out 6 years ago and zero tie to a massive film like End Game. Also it did 409 million. 

38 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

If Aquabro is great i really don't know how Wonder Woman is...greatest cinecomic ever made 😅.

and Cap Marvel is a mediocre film. Imho

Wonder Woman is fantastic and better than both. It's way too slow and a bit boring but I loved that film all 3 times I've seen it.

7 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

More so massive drops next week. My mistake I was getting the weeks mixed up. US will probably hold really well this week but will get crushed next week with Shazam and Pet Sematary coming out with both super strong reviews. Assuming Dumbo should be a massive flop. Kinda hope US holds #1 two weeks in a row.

I doubt Shazam will have a big effect on Us. They're pretty far apart for demographics. Pet Sematary might have an effect, but strong reviews aren't going to give it a huge boost. It might do closer to 40m rather than 30m, but that's about it. Us could still pull 20m that weekend.

Just now, ElsaRoc said:

I doubt Shazam will have a big effect on Us. They're pretty far apart for demographics. Pet Sematary might have an effect, but strong reviews aren't going to give it a huge boost. It might do closer to 40m rather than 30m, but that's about it. Us could still pull 20m that weekend.

I think Pet will definitely have an effect. But, third weekend so the drop shouldn't be too bad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElsaRoc said:

Hmm. Well I think Shazam will break out, insane reviews easy fun film to watch. Pet Sematary will absolute take away from the base and is poised to do well. Halloween did under 11 million in it's 3rd weekend. I would think 20 is max but might be more along the lines of 16-18. 

I'm thinking it finishes barely over 200 but curious to see. 3.0 legs is 213.

22 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

came out 6 years ago and zero tie to a massive film like End Game. Also it did 409 million. 

Its just to show how its tracking in comparison to IM3, CACW has an almost identical track as IM3. So these movies should be indicative on how it should finish up.

Be interesting to see what happens to the tracking around EG release WE.

Edited by AndyK
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Oh yeah because tracking shows it should be go under 400 but I seriously doubt that because it will be at 350+ this week by end of Sunday. I appreciate the graph, fascinating stuff.

IM3 and CACW were at 367 at the end of the same Sunday.

1 hour ago, RichWS said:

I know. Just felt like noting CM's mediocrity for my own amusement.

1 hour ago, MrGlass2 said:

Captain Meh-Vell.

:angry:

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

You lost your time .

not sure what you mean. I'll try to rewatch it ... again.

41 minutes ago, shuotong said:

most people shrug their shoulders and give it an A. You should stop considering people around you as "most people".

Thank you

CM is my favourite solo intro MCU movie.

BP is neither a solo (to me its more of an intro into Wakanda and its heros and people) nor an intro (BP had pver 10 minutes screentime in Civil War) movie IMHO, if it would be one, CM would be #2

In opposite to the most MCUs (1 not seen at all, did not like a few, liked a few, like/love enough to repeat view to varying counts a few)  I love both enough to watch both repeatedly. As much / often as possible.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Where was Guardians Vol 2? $335M?

340 after Memorial day but it did very bad the next 6 days, 355.8 after 5th weekend. I think CM it be at 372 give or take at that point.