sfran43

Tuesday Numbers: US $8.03M

15 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Can't see CM doing over 20, 18 would be a good number to aim for.

US looks high as well.

20 seems legit for CM imo

Wed, Thu

2.6 (-40%)

2.5 (-4%)

// last weekend's holds

5.4 (+116%) // +116%

9.0 (+66.7%) // +66%

5.9 (-34.4%) // -34%

= 20.3

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Now imagine what those participation costs were for Infinity war with all those big name actors. 

According to Deadline earlier profit report, Infinity war made profit of around 650M+

• Like 2

3 hours ago, sfran43 said:

If it follows AQP and Get Out, under for sure!

I'm gonna go 34% at 5.3 million. It had a soft drop for a great opening Monday and a nice bounce Tuesday. Range 4.9-5.7 is my guess.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Can't see CM doing over 20, 18 would be a good number to aim for.

US looks high as well.

Haha I predicted 19.8 last Sunday which just makes the post funny. I'll stick with 19.8 although I actually think it's possible to go slightly above or certainly below in the 18 range.

9 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Yep I'd love to see a different director entirely but good luck with that considering massive success. Sequel will be great. Winter Solider was sooooo much better than CA1. That's what made me so impressed with Aquaman. Justice League sucked and for it's first film I thought it was really good with a great set up for the next film.

I mean, it wasn't, but okay. 

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, ElsaRoc said:

I mean, it wasn't, but okay. 

Oh my gosh you actually like the first better? I've never talked to anyone who liked it more. You're right, imo of course.

Edited by cdsacken

4 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Oh my gosh you actually like the first better? I've never talked to anyone who liked it more. You're right, imo of course.

Winter Soldier is a poor film that has some really good scenes. 

Which basically describes every Russo film. 

Initial films in the MCU tend to be better than sequels as well, whether for characters or directors. 

(the only exception I can think of for either is Ant-Man) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Most people I know including myself like the first more than most of the other MCU. Anecdotal of course. I like a lot better than both WS and CW.