CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

1 minute ago, Maggie said:

Guys, i have a conspiracy theory. And it's related to this movie, Johnny Depp and the next Pirates. Hear me out and tell me what you think

I believe druggie Johnny Depp abused Amber Heard for real. Amber acted on impulse and ratted him out to the press. But Johnny Depp is multi billion dollar empire. Hollywood panicked and with the meetoo movement, Depp was basically done in Hollywood. So what do they do...some time passes, Johnny hires a great PR team and his comeback wheels are put in motion.

Now it's where it gets interesting. They contact Amber and strike a deal for her to take the blame on her. Remember those videos where she admits to hitting Depp? I believe these were recorded recently. I believe Depp paid Amber tens of millions of dollars to act as an abuser on video. Think about it, it doesn't make sense for Amber to record herself basically admitting to hitting Depp and Depp to not say anything when they divorced. Funny how these recording appear years after the fact. Also, remember when they released the divorced settlement, they both said neither lied, so Depp basically admited he assaulted her.

I believe Amber is non signifiant actress in HW, she doesn't bring in the cash like Depp and all those Pirates movies. He is important to HW. Amber will get millions and play the game.

go outside. Take a lap 

6 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Guys, i have a conspiracy theory. And it's related to this movie, Johnny Depp and the next Pirates. Hear me out and tell me what you think

I believe druggie Johnny Depp abused Amber Heard for real. Amber acted on impulse and ratted him out to the press. But Johnny Depp is multi billion dollar empire. Hollywood panicked and with the meetoo movement, Depp was basically done in Hollywood. So what do they do...some time passes, Johnny hires a great PR team and his comeback wheels are put in motion.

Now it's where it gets interesting. They contact Amber and strike a deal for her to take the blame on her. Remember those videos where she admits to hitting Depp? I believe these were recorded recently. I believe Depp paid Amber tens of millions of dollars to act as an abuser on video. Think about it, it doesn't make sense for Amber to record herself basically admitting to hitting Depp and Depp to not say anything when they divorced. Funny how these recording appear years after the fact. Also, remember when they released the divorced settlement, they both said neither lied, so Depp basically admited he assaulted her.

I believe Amber is non signifiant actress in HW, she doesn't bring in the cash like Depp and all those Pirates movies. He is important to HW. Amber will get millions and play the game.

fb6.gif

In the end Depp vs Heard is a He Said/She Said situation; and I assume inthese that both sides are lying their heads off.

Anyway, I think Depp, as far as this franchise goes, is taking heat which should go to the writers.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

I believe druggie Johnny Depp abused Amber Heard for real. Amber acted on impulse and she ratted him out to the press. But Johnny Depp is multi billion dollar empire. Hollywood panicked and with the meetoo movement, Depp was basically done in Hollywood. So what do they do...some time passes, Johnny hires a great PR team and his comeback wheels are put in motion.

I believe Amber wrote that article acting as a victim for Team Depp to have a reason to "sue" and leak all these proof of her being the abuser.

Alright, I’ll humor your theory for a moment. If Ms. Heard is in on the scheme to clear Mr. Depp’s name, why wouldn’t she just come out and say that it was all a lie, instead of going through with this $50 million lawsuit?

8 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Alright, I’ll humor your theory for a moment. If Ms. Heard is in on the scheme to clear Mr. Depp’s name, why wouldn’t she just come out and say that it was all a lie, instead of going through with this $50 million lawsuit?

Ignore my crazy post. I was lacking sleep lol

• Haha 1

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/uk-government-allows-film-tv-production-be-exempt-quarantine-rules-1301849?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

The U.K. Government will allow a number of film and television productions to be exempt from following quarantine rules and resume filming safely this summer. 

The government announced the exemption Sunday in hopes of allowing production of international blockbusters to get underway. The exemption only applies to those traveling to England. Exempted individuals are set to live and work in controlled "bubbled" environments that will only include their production and accommodation locations.  

Other major productions originally halted in the U.K. include: Matt Reeve's The Batman, the third Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them installment, Disney's The Little Mermaid and Sony's live-action musical adaptation of Cinderella

All its going to take is one person on any of these sets to get the virus then they'll shut things down again. All these movies and theaters need to wait before opening back up, money aint more important than peoples health. 

17 minutes ago, Jak Ryan Drake Campbell said:

August 3 ! 

This date could easily change. I know hollywood is desperate to get back into production/filming but I doubt anything significant will be getting done this year, and I think thats for the best.

1 hour ago, clockwork said:

This date could easily change. I know hollywood is desperate to get back into production/filming but I doubt anything significant will be getting done this year, and I think thats for the best.

I have no doubt, especially with Rowling's multiple embarrassing public meltdowns over the last couple of weeks, that the script is still being worked on as we speak. 

In fact I would bet good money that they'll still be trying to rewrite scenes even during filming and possibly after too, if they do reshoots. 

Edited by TerwillikerInst

2 hours ago, TerwillikerInst said:

I have no doubt, especially with Rowling's multiple embarrassing public meltdowns over the last couple of weeks, that the script is still being worked on as we speak. 

In fact I would bet good money that they'll still be trying to rewrite scenes even during filming and possibly after too, if they do reshoots. 

It would be nice if they delayed the movie indefinitely and went back to the drawing board and decided to make the next movie a soft reboot instead of a continuation of whatever story that second movie was trying to set up, even better would be announcing that Rowling is no longer involved with these and a new director and writer were coming on to take this series in a new direction.  Now that would be some news about this franchise that would excite me.

• Like 1