CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

Basically since the whole debate started last year. But the topic became as polarizing as it could get. Reading between the lines i think while her wording seems anti-trans, i don't actually think she wants to go with her head through the wall and not listen to others who are more educated than her, as this is obv a sensitive topic. Amd i think a fair amount of people actually debunked that and the others just don't care

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Does anyone else believe she doesn't mean to be anti-trans in the way some people make her to be?

In her head, sure. 

In reality though, she is.

It's like when white nationalist Richard Spencer would say things like, "I'm not racist against (insert group). I want them to do well and succeed. I just want white people to be able to be separate from them because (insert racist reason)."

4 hours ago, Noctis said:

Good chance the teaser drops before Dune's release.

I still believe they should wait till mid November to release a trailer, idk I just think it's better to shorten the window for trailer releases during this time. But then again we're about to get a new trailer for The Batman which is supposedly coming out in march 2022 so who knows.

1 hour ago, Val357 said:

I hope so! I still believe in these movies.

Far worse movies consecutively in every single franchise released, and they ploughed through.

Crimes, for all its faults, was still a thinking person's film. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Noiret Jak said:

Thor Love And Thunder is postponed from May 6, 2022 to July 8, 2022, which bodes well for the film's halfway point at the box office!

Ah...means Black Panther 2 is definitely being delayed.

5 minutes ago, Noiret Jak said:

Another good news for the Box Office:

The lost city of D with Sandra Bullock is brought forward to March 25, 2022 instead of April 15, 2022.

FB3 has no real opponents until the release of Doctor Strange 2 on May 6th.

Because Lost City was such huge competition?

• Haha 3

Oliver Masucci, the actor who plays the head of the International Confederation of Wizards, says this:

Q: You also play in the third part of the “Fantastic Beasts” blockbuster series. How was it suddenly to be on the set of a huge Hollywood production?

“Impressive! Fantastic Beasts wasn’t a set – it was an incredible number of sets. Several cities and countries, landscapes were built at Warner in Leavesden. They build London in London because then they can shoot longer and don’t have to shut off. Several new studio halls were built during the shooting. There was a whole Berlin quarter in the snow. Bamboo forests and waterfalls.

We shot a certain scene for over a month with a so-called Spidercam. The camera flies through the room, rotates 360 degrees, through the crowd and back again and always catches you somewhere. The whole cast was there. Alison Sudol, who plays the adorable Queenie, Eddie Redmayne, Jude Law, Ezra Miller and Mads Mikkelsen.”

• Thanks 1

Whe

2 hours ago, Noctis said:

Oliver Masucci, the actor who plays the head of the International Confederation of Wizards, says this:

Q: You also play in the third part of the “Fantastic Beasts” blockbuster series. How was it suddenly to be on the set of a huge Hollywood production?

“Impressive! Fantastic Beasts wasn’t a set – it was an incredible number of sets. Several cities and countries, landscapes were built at Warner in Leavesden. They build London in London because then they can shoot longer and don’t have to shut off. Several new studio halls were built during the shooting. There was a whole Berlin quarter in the snow. Bamboo forests and waterfalls.

We shot a certain scene for over a month with a so-called Spidercam. The camera flies through the room, rotates 360 degrees, through the crowd and back again and always catches you somewhere. The whole cast was there. Alison Sudol, who plays the adorable Queenie, Eddie Redmayne, Jude Law, Ezra Miller and Mads Mikkelsen.”

Look’s great ! 
Where is this source ?