CJohn

Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore | April 15, 2022 | Final Trailer on Page 75

According to the Wizarding World Japan account there will apparently be some sort of kick off event happening in Toyko on December 1st, possibly a trailer release. 

Could only find the Japanese's accounts tweet, haven't seen any other official Potter-related social media account mention something about this yet so I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

fe4df2sqs9081.jpg?width=518&auto=webp&s=

Damn, I just realized that the first FB came out five years ago today. I remember being super hyped to see this and loved the trailers despite not growing up with/being a Potter fan. The movie has flaws for sure, a meandering script, underwritten characters, and lackluster direction, but I still contend it has good ingredients to it and enjoyable moments where the magic shines through.

Edited by clockwork

1 minute ago, Noctis said:

ViewerAnon is risking huge legal problems.

But I read the leaked plot - story is much more direct. I think it will be liked by fans.

Imagine trying to ruin the job of hundreds because of one. And she will be the least affected after all.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Felipe said:

Imagine trying to ruin the job of hundreds because of one. And she will be the least affected after all.

Thousands.

I like @ViewerAnon, but he's being a fucking idiot right now. He actually thinks this is going to affect Rowling - she makes more money in a week than he'll likely make in his life and her films employ thousands of people - especially after COVID. 

What VA is doing won't hurt her - but he's hurting everybody else. 

• Like 1

Hmm, I mean tbh it just seems kinda pointless for Viewer Anon to do this. It's not gonna really affect anything and it seems more like just throwing a petty tantrum than actually doing anything to help a cause.

Now I did take a look at the supposed leak, all I say is that some things are consistent with the test screening reactions/responses that were discussed here this past summer, and that to me while some issues that appeared in the previous movies remain there are improvements here compared to the last installment.

I apologize in advance if my vague comments about the leak break rules and if mods end up removing this post then I understand.

Edited by clockwork

7 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I don’t even give a fuck about this franchise but @ViewerAnonis a fucking moron lmao I hope you enjoy getting sued.

Can someone even get sued for something like this? This isn't like those Spider Man leaks a few weeks ago with actual pictures, it's just a document with bullet points assembled to make it look like a script, but it's not like he found the actual script and posted it online.

Plus unlike John Campea he's not what I'd call a public persona with his real name out there and a considerable following, he just a random small time insider who gets told behind the scenes stuff occasionally and shares it.

5 hours ago, Noctis said:

ViewerAnon is risking huge legal problems.

But I read the leaked plot - story is much more direct. I think it will be liked by fans.

This guy is mad.

The plot seems very large,.. He saw the whole movie ??

Spoiler

Edited to remove spoilers - Cap

Edited by Cap

7 minutes ago, Jak Ryan Drake Campbell said:

This guy is mad.

The plot seems very large,.. He saw the whole movie ??

He knows people who went to test screenings, dont know if he himself actually saw a test screening of it. Like I said in my previous post there's no way he has or has seen the actual official script for the film, just compiled together plot details from what people have told him and put it into a document to make it look like an actual script.